[Q] Anyone have a Steinheil screen protector?

Search This thread

vader4633

Dec 19, 2007
Just put on the Ultra Oleophobic and they look good.

I always put my screen protectors on in the bathroom. I run the shower for a few minutes to get it humid which keeps dust from floating around.

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
Just put on the Ultra Oleophobic and they look good.

I always put my screen protectors on in the bathroom. I run the shower for a few minutes to get it humid which keeps dust from floating around.

That's a good idea. My friend just got his and he managed to get some dust stuck under his! Yikes!

After reading all the positive responses, I decided to get one! Just ordered mine, the crystal one, from Amazon! Free shipping! Looks like they only have one more left in stock. Can't wait to get it! The crappy skinomi one i ordered on launch weekend is all orange peely...

Kurupt1

Jun 25, 2010
Los Angeles
You won't regret I have ultra fine and ultra crystal. IMO ultra crystal is the best hands down.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

kly1222

Sep 22, 2011
I have the oleophobic on my screen and I like it. But I'm starting to think I should have gotten the ultra crystal instead. At an angle in the light, I noticed some scuff marks on the oleophobic just from wiping with the microfiber cloth. I guess the film/material just isn't as hard or resistant as the ultra crystal.

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
I have the oleophobic on my screen and I like it. But I'm starting to think I should have gotten the ultra crystal instead. At an angle in the light, I noticed some scuff marks on the oleophobic just from wiping with the microfiber cloth. I guess the film/material just isn't as hard or resistant as the ultra crystal.

I ordered crystal one cause their website says out of the 3 kinds it's the hardest and with the best transparency

Steinheil-Series.jpg

I can't wait for it to arrive!

enormous

Feb 17, 2008
D.C. Area
Ordered mine yesterday (ultra crystal), it got here today!

Awesome feel to it. It's even smoother to slide your finger on than the glass. And I was blessed with the BEST installation I've ever done. Perfect alignment, no dust! Got lucky!

Also works great with my TPU case.

kzoak82

Jan 27, 2011
Got mine yesterday! And...... it was for the og epic lol. The suspense continues

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
Yikes, I ordered via Amazon, hope they don't screw it up... did you get your order straighted out?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
Got mine yesterday! And...... it was for the og epic lol. The suspense continues

Did you ever get your order straightened out?

My order via Amazon shipped yesterday, I hope they send me the correct screen protector for our device, apparently a few people were sent the incorrect screen protectors.

kzoak82

Jan 27, 2011
Did you ever get your order straightened out?

My order via Amazon shipped yesterday, I hope they send me the correct screen protector for our device, apparently a few people were sent the incorrect screen protectors.

Still waiting on the correct one

RayLancer

Sep 24, 2011
Sacramento
I love the Ultra Clear, but now I got this small scratch on it now. I hate scratches since they show up as a rainbow when the screen is on...

grittygrind8

Sep 23, 2011
Screen Protector

I just got my E4GT and from my understanding I thought it had gorilla glass? I thought Gorilla glass was unscratchable and uncrackable. If that is the case then why the need for a screen protector? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just installed the Steinheil Ultra Crystal. Feels like the original glass, super clear and smooth. Can't even tell its on, highly recommended and worth the premium over others.
    Has anyone gotten one of the Steinheil screen protectors for their epic 4g touch?

http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/...sprint-screen-protector-steinheil-series.html

Is it any good? Worth the $14?
    Can anyone post pictures of their Steinheil screen protector? I am considering getting one, since the Skinomi one I got was complete garbage. How is the application process? Any issues with bubbles? And how is the feel, how does it compare to a naked screen?

Thanks.
    They are the best along with Power Support. I've used them for 4 phones and have nothing but good things to say. Great quality, long lasting, and easy to apply. Warning for the super amoled plus screen fans, if you order the ultra fine matte anti-fingerprint it will lower brightness and screen quality somewhat.
    Are they liquid application or just a film? I already got my Skinomi but not so sure about putting it on yet

Transmission sent from a Galaxy
    S II on XDA Premium.

No liquid.