Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2013, 01:10 AM |#71  
Flag old Bridge
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Re: Casemate Tough Case - Pics/Review
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlczl

Has anyone successfully used the friends50 code recently?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Hey man I called and said I wanted to use the coupon code AND they honored it plus free shipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to JGoN86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JGoN86 Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 01:41 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic

Here's a few with the red liner. The sun was beaming right on it in a few of them, and makes the red look lighter than it is.

EDIT: and people keep mentioning how it looks boring or generic, that depends on what you consider to look good. Personally I pay extra money for good clothing and gear that DOESN'T turn me into a walking billboard, or have rediculous markings. I find often in life the highest quality brands don't spend time plastering their damn logo ALL OVER a product and adding useless lines all over the place. All these cases now try to make your phone look like a cyborg, I'm all set with that. I don't think it looks boring at all, I think it looks and feels like quality, and looks professional and sophisticated. Which it is. Also if people are going to complain that the case adds weight and size to the phone over naked, I just don't know what to say. OF course it will! this is a comparison over other cases not over naked, geez lol

Awesome - looks good. Thanks for the pics.

Anyone get the blue version? If so, any pics? I'm liking that one too... I guess I may end up with every color
The Following User Says Thank You to amadeus303 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amadeus303 Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 02:53 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amadeus303

Awesome - looks good. Thanks for the pics.

Anyone get the blue version? If so, any pics? I'm liking that one too... I guess I may end up with every color

Just received mine today. Took about four days to ship from Georgia to California. It's a slightly darker shade blue then the painters tape. I'd rather have it come in the PlayStation blue instead but overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. Extremely good build quality.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDoyers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDoyers Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 12:35 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Here's a few with the red liner. The sun was beaming right on it in a few of them, and makes the red look lighter than it is.

EDIT: and people keep mentioning how it looks boring or generic, that depends on what you consider to look good. Personally I pay extra money for good clothing and gear that DOESN'T turn me into a walking billboard, or have rediculous markings. I find often in life the highest quality brands don't spend time plastering their damn logo ALL OVER a product and adding useless lines all over the place. All these cases now try to make your phone look like a cyborg, I'm all set with that. I don't think it looks boring at all, I think it looks and feels like quality, and looks professional and sophisticated. Which it is. Also if people are going to complain that the case adds weight and size to the phone over naked, I just don't know what to say. OF course it will! this is a comparison over other cases not over naked, geez lol

That looks great, but how come the first layer is not covering the hole back of the phone like on the sgs 3?

2'nd picture http://www.teamvenum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=686 does the freind50 still work?
26th January 2013, 01:13 PM |#75  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 7,053

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolin

That looks great, but how come the first layer is not covering the hole back of the phone like on the sgs 3?

2'nd picture http://www.teamvenum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=686 does the freind50 still work?

If you look in the review pics you'll see in one of the pics. The back shell now has an integrated layer of padding. Between the new bumper system and the cutout they saved some valuable space, and I don't feel like I'm losing protection in a bad spot or anything

The Following User Says Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sleshepic Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 07:10 PM |#76  
Flag Farmington
Thanks Meter: 3,128

More
Thanks for this thread, Sleshepic. Currently have the defender on mine and due to your review I'll be ordering this today.
Very helpful.

Sent from my GN2 or E4GT
The Following User Says Thank You to MoHoGalore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MoHoGalore Ad-Free
28th January 2013, 08:29 AM |#77  

More
Wouldn't that mean theres like 0.5-1 mm of space,air between the hard black shell and the back of the phone?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote:

Just ordered a dif color (wish they had a black and red), the FRIENDS50 code still works. $20 shipped

The FRIENDS50 code dosn't work for me and shipping is 12.75 to denmark

In denmark i costs at mytrendyphone what is equally to 50.18 dollars
28th January 2013, 12:27 PM |#78  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolin

Wouldn't that mean theres like 0.5-1 mm of space,air between the hard black shell and the back of the phone?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

The FRIENDS50 code dosn't work for me and shipping is 12.75 to denmark

In denmark i costs at mytrendyphone what is equally to 50.18 dollars

No there's a layer of padding on the shell that keeps it flush with the back of the phone

It was each being fussy on the site the other day, you could try calling it in. Worked when I did and it was quick
28th January 2013, 07:13 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Got this today! Love it so far.
28th January 2013, 07:51 PM |#80  

More
[QUOTE=sleshepic;37286401]No there's a layer of padding on the shell that keeps it flush with the back of the phone

It was each being fussy on the site the other day, you could try calling it in. Worked when I did and it was quick[/QUOTE

Probably not with me, i'am living in denmark and having to explaine where i live in english could be a bit difficult
28th January 2013, 10:01 PM |#81  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=gasolin;37302292]
Quote:

No there's a layer of padding on the shell that keeps it flush with the back of the phone

It was each being fussy on the site the other day, you could try calling it in. Worked when I did and it was quick[/QUOTE

Probably not with me, i'am living in denmark and having to explaine where i live in english could be a bit difficult

well, I will say they were very helpful on the phone. I'm sure they could help you out. I was at work in the back room and had to go help some customers and he waited on the line for a few minutes til I got back to take my info. or just email them, they respond quickly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)