FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Artistic and doodlers! Post your S-Pen artwork!

2,462 posts
Thanks Meter: 743

By hayabusa1300cc, Senior Member on 15th November 2012, 05:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2013, 04:33 PM |#131  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 400

More
Re: Artistic and doodlers! Post your S-Pen artwork!
You guys are way more talented than I am. Lol check my best drawing out.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359390761240.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1683938

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ac16313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ac16313 Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 10:26 AM |#132  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 209

More
someone's been watching, I believe, the AT&T commercials about talk and data at the time, LOL. Shouldn't that be grandma?
The Following User Says Thank You to lovekeiiy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lovekeiiy Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 02:33 PM |#133  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekeiiy

someone's been watching, I believe, the AT&T commercials about talk and data at the time, LOL. Shouldn't that be grandma?

LOL! That would be funny

30th January 2013, 07:40 AM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Ok. I started this out on manga studio 5 as a rough blue line sketch. Saved it to dropbox. finished coloring and black lining it on the note 2.
It's my daughter's doggie. She was asleep next to me and I decided to use her as a subject. I suck ass at coloring, but I'm trying to learn. Overall I enjoyed the process as I do not have time it seems to sit down and draw.

from my note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to towerempire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift towerempire Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 07:52 AM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
I tried to draw a ninja turtle lol im not very good though

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359532339885.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1688527  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shibby80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shibby80 Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 08:30 AM |#136  

More
That is good! Just keep at it!

I had forgotten what the turtles looked like. It's been awhile since I read the old comics I have of them.

from my note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to towerempire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift towerempire Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 09:27 AM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by towerempire

Ok. I started this out on manga studio 5 as a rough blue line sketch. Saved it to dropbox. finished coloring and black lining it on the note 2.

Nice, is the manga studio for pc only? I couldn't find it in the play store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibby80

I tried to draw a ninja turtle lol im not very good though

I freaking love the turtles, Raphael is such a badass! As long you continue drawing, there will always be improvements. Get comfortable with the s pen and features of the note 2 and everything will gradually become easier. I started out drawing lollipop trees and square houses back in the day
Express yourself! :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDoyers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDoyers Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 10:03 AM |#138  

More
Yeah manga studio is pc only. I like manga studio 5 alot. It is a nice evolution from 4.
I just need to sit down and play with it. I just don't have the time with work kids and lack of sleep. I really wish I did. That is why I got the note. In hopes of at least drawing once in a great while. My dream is to do my own Web comic. Someday I guess.

from my note 2
30th January 2013, 01:44 PM |#139  

More
Mixed matched time periods.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LaDoyers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDoyers Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 09:45 PM |#140  

More
Man ladoyers that is art! Love that pic. .. Would you care if I downloaded it to save for my own personal collection?

from my note 2
30th January 2013, 10:41 PM |#141  

More
Definitely feel free to save it. I'm just glad you guys are enjoying them. It's been about a decade since I last had time to put things on paper. Honestly, if this phone didn't ever exist, I don't think I would've ever gotten back into it. Thank you guys for sharing your work. They have given me wicked ideas lately and kept me from falling asleep while working the grave shift.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)