FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

REQUEST - Halo 4 UNSC Eagle Boot Animation

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By oracleminder, Junior Member on 31st January 2013, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello all! I think it would be sweet to have the UNSC logo that spins while Halo 4 loads as a boot animation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtZOk85Jmw
31st January 2013, 12:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Re: REQUEST - Halo 4 UNSC Eagle Boot Animation
I was trying to find a better quality version of the UNSC loading screen on YouTube but that seems to be the only one available. If you can find one or upload one where the logo spins all the way around so we can get the front view, I think it would look better.

Or if you want, I can use the last part at 25% speed but is still only the back view.
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDoyers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDoyers Ad-Free
1st February 2013, 10:10 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDoyers

I was trying to find a better quality version of the UNSC loading screen on YouTube but that seems to be the only one available. If you can find one or upload one where the logo spins all the way around so we can get the front view, I think it would look better.

Or if you want, I can use the last part at 25% speed but is still only the back view.

I am working on recording it. Any video format that works best? Also is there anywhere that actually shows how to make this or live wallpapers?
Thanks!
1st February 2013, 04:20 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Re: REQUEST - Halo 4 UNSC Eagle Boot Animation
Any video format is fine. Always nicer to start from a high quality video. I take it that you're familiar on how to install the custom boot, if not than I'll pm you some links later to get you up to speed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)