[GAPPS][CLOSED][4.4.4] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rahul.oberoy

Dec 28, 2010
Nanded
Please give the alternative link for downloading that can resume .... When iam trying to download the file from androidfilehost.com after some time the download get struck and it gives the message that "downloading link is refreshed.... Can not resume ... Do you want to start downloading from beginning"

Last edited:

drewski_1

Jul 20, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Just thought of something... You have NO camera, right? The ROM should have come with the AOSP camera. MY GApps are really just supposed to add the Google Photosphere functionality to the AOSP camera. It sounds like the dev has completely left camera support out of his ROM. There's most likely some supporting files that needs to be added. However, I still wonder why the ROM dev left camera support out completely.

Yeah no camera with 11/19

Does the 11/14 version do anything with camera? Or is just the ROM's AOSP camera?

I just tried another clean install (wipe system, cache, data) with 11/14 and have camera & gallery back.
ta4upuba.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: TKruzze

TKruzze

Yeah no camera with 11/19

Does the 11/14 version do anything with camera? Or is just the ROM's AOSP camera?

I just tried another clean install (wipe system, cache, data) with 11/14 and have camera & gallery back.
Yep.... I'm breaking it somehow. Hopefully, it's just the Nexus 10 at this point. If you're willing, I might put together some test zips once I come up with some ideas.

Stylez Ray.

Jan 3, 2008
Hi there,

Same problem here too with the process-gapps thing!!

Using "pa_gapps-full-4.3-20131102-signed.zip" - CM 10.2 ROM (this one) on GT-i9100.

Yes, also tried ART today and encountered same problem...so what is the deal? Are they just not 100% compatible or is it because I swtiched to ART after some days of usage with Dalvik?
I mean the gapps worked though but those fc have to mean something and it makes me wonder if it's package related or just a problem created by switching the runtime after setting up the phone...gapps working fine though in dalvik mode:good:

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
Yes, also tried ART today and encountered same problem...so what is the deal? Are they just not 100% compatible or is it because I swtiched to ART after some days of usage with Dalvik?
I mean the gapps worked though but those fc have to mean something and it makes me wonder if it's package related or just a problem created by switching the runtime after setting up the phone...gapps working fine though in dalvik mode:good:

How many times it has to be told ,art is not compactible with all apps so you wl get lots of fcs and such wxcept for art compactible gapps,its meant more for devs now not normal users at this point.

Sent from my LG-P700 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

drewski_1

Jul 20, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
How many times it has to be told ,art is not compactible with all apps so you wl get lots of fcs and such wxcept for art compactible gapps,its meant more for devs now not normal users at this point.

Sent from my LG-P700 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yes, it's experimental, but this is com.google.process.gapps FC'ing implying there's compatibility issues w/ Gapps too?

I've seen it a few times as well on both my N7 & N10.

DevVorteX

Jul 17, 2013
Orlando
Just wanted to throw this out there. Sorry, didn't read all the pages but figured I'd post in case it helps anyone.

I have a toro vzq galaxy nexus. I'm running some of the experimental 4.4 roms out there, and noticed I wasn't getting the photosphere camera :(.

I modified the install script to add Tuna to the board type to receive photosphere and re-ran the zip in recovery. I now have working photosphere in kitkat on my gnex.

I'm just wondering if I missed something as to why it was left out? So far it's working just fine.

billyjed

Jan 29, 2012
Am I the only one having issues with the included addon.d scripts not restoring the camera on mako running kitkang cm11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts