[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

Search This thread

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
So I see JediX is supported, has anybody got these to work on Jedi Master?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Oops, been a while since I've been on XDA. searched, may have found a fix. Will report back.

J_Whit85

Jul 10, 2012
Dallas
So I see JediX is supported, has anybody got these to work on Jedi Master?

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Oops, been a while since I've been on XDA. searched, may have found a fix. Will report back.

Jedi master is MD1 base. So use the Aosp theme for MD1

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
Jedi master is MD1 base. So use the Aosp theme for MD1

Went to bed before I could edit my post, but I got everything working beautifully. Great theme OP. I've always wanted to go AOSP but I really need T-Mobile's Wifi calling feature until they lay down better coverage. This is as close as its going to get!!

Bodoct

Nov 11, 2012
Anyone test this on Jedi 20?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vebulous

Oct 26, 2011
Deland
(deleted) I should have read the previous posts before i posted this. Sorry guys.
I too was wondering about AOSP theme for Jedi MasterX (4.3)

Last edited:

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Well... While we wait on a device specific 4.3 theme, has anyone tried an xposed xtheme one? I tried a couple but the data icons don't change. I'll link to one if I have any luck...

Reactions: foreverloco

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I'm sorry everyone, but I won't be able to update the theme for 4.3. Like I've mentioned before, I no longer have the Note 2 and this theme needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. This theme already has a huge amount of modded xmls and with the new 4.3, I'm guessing the Note 2 also just got updated to the new light contacts, phone, and mms apks. These new light apps add about 100x more work to the theme. I was the first to fully invert these apks in my theme for the Note 3 and those alone took almost a month of hunting down files to get rid of that light crap. Even with having the N3 to test on, I missed a countless amount of things til someone pointed them out, so trying to rebuild this blind, is just asking for migraines leading to pulling out my hair in frustration lol.

I am sorry and hope everyone understands.

Last edited:

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm sorry everyone, but I won't be able to update the theme for 4.3. Like I've mentioned before, I no longer have the Note 2 and this theme needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. This theme already has a huge amount of modded xmls and with the new 4.3, I'm guessing the Note 2 also just got updated to the new light contacts, phone, and mms apks. These new light apps add about 100x more work to the theme. I was the first to fully invert these apks in my theme for the Note 3 and those alone took almost a month of hunting down files to get rid of that light crap. Even with having the N3 to test on, I missed a countless amount of things til someone pointed them out, so trying to rebuild this blind, is just asking for migraines leading to pulling out my hair in frustration lol.

I am sorry and hope everyone understands.

It's all good man. I didn't realize how different 4.3 was until very recently. It's gonna be quite a pain. I'm sure we'll figure out something for themes here. It's not really fair to put all that weight on you anyways. I'm sure one of us will have to step it up if we want some themes for our aging device anyways. I wish I could help more myself but between a recent divorce, finishing college, work, and dating lol I dont have much free time;)

Top Liked Posts