More
Home Screen. Nice and clean.

L1 R1

L2 R2
6th September 2009, 07:38 AM |#1102  
Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 4

More
what app takes a screenshot of the home screens?

screenshot cost 3 bucks in the market which is a ****ing ripoff for such simple feature
6th September 2009, 10:24 AM |#1103  
Thanks Meter: 166

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.a.M

what app takes a screenshot of the home screens?

screenshot cost 3 bucks in the market which is a ****ing ripoff for such simple feature

oh no... i can spend money on an expensive phone but do not want to pay 3 dollars to donate to a great dev for making a "simple" app.

set up adb then use ddms in the android sdk. and guess what its all free. and a rip off is whenever a phone is bricked and someone calls their provider and says something the provider did messed it up.

if you are amazingly cheap (and don't want to or are too lazy to set up adb) there was a version of JAC's hero that had screen shot built into it but i have no recollection at which one it was so you better download them all so you can save the 3 dollars
6th September 2009, 10:30 AM |#1104  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cuz I love the iPhone design!
6th September 2009, 10:35 AM |#1105  
Flag Rotterdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1junky

yea seriously that theme is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownfart

Stop taunting me with your theme.

Thanks guys! I have to say that this theme is a tad hard to use... Because the max size of icons on ANY home replacement app is 48*48 I had to place all icons on my wallpaper. My wallpaper is now 3x320 so 960 pixels wide and all icons (including the calendar, dock, 3 dots) are sealed on the wallpaper. The text however is customizable using panda home replacement. So the links to the apps work but you cannot drag the icons anywhere else because then only the text will move.

This can be solved by sizing the icons down to 48x48 but that would be a major quality loss and I dislike the small icons...

If I release this theme I will probably post both methods because the one I just explained will only work for me myself and I because this is the way I want my homescreens, with these very shortcuts...

Drax.
6th September 2009, 12:51 PM |#1106  

More
love the calendar
Love the calendar on the iphone theme above is it a widget if so anyone point me in the right direction
6th September 2009, 05:26 PM |#1107  
La, Cali!!!
Thanks Meter: 423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1171

oh no... i can spend money on an expensive phone but do not want to pay 3 dollars to donate to a great dev for making a "simple" app.

set up adb then use ddms in the android sdk. and guess what its all free. and a rip off is whenever a phone is bricked and someone calls their provider and says something the provider did messed it up.

if you are amazingly cheap (and don't want to or are too lazy to set up adb) there was a version of JAC's hero that had screen shot built into it but i have no recollection at which one it was so you better download them all so you can save the 3 dollars

And this is why we call him the flamer!!! get on gtalk!!! haha
6th September 2009, 06:56 PM |#1108  
Flag Rotterdam

More
I'm done

Left, middle, right.
6th September 2009, 07:18 PM |#1109  
Flag Cordoba
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxter

I'm done

Left, middle, right.

I really love it!!!. how di you get it? I think i know the program, but I forgot the name now. did you use a theme or you made yourself?

And how did you get the calendar and the picture widget? ┬┐are they on the wallpaper?
6th September 2009, 08:07 PM |#1110  
Flag Rotterdam

More
I use Photoshop CS3 lol. I made 40% of the desktop icons myself and the rest was extracted from an iPhone theme callse suave on macthemes2.net. I made the calender myself on the wallpaper, as well as the small photo.

The green exit button on the left screen is my taskiller icon, the leaf indicates the amount of processes running.
6th September 2009, 09:14 PM |#1111  
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 8

More
@Draxter - please make us a theme homie
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)