FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By dasi1241, Member on 8th July 2013, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th July 2013, 07:36 PM |#101  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WibblyW

I think Floating Touch is a great idea to avoid too much complexity in the notification shade, where several other apps can put shortcuts. It's better if the notification shade is for notifications only

I have some feature requests. I would gladly pay for these features as part of the Pro option.

• Be able to use app shortcuts (not widgets) as well as apps on the panel. It would be useful to be able to go direct to selected functions for applications already provided with shortcuts
  • Add a shortcut/system option for Android (a) alarm setting screen, (b) sync settings and (c) mobile data settings. I think many people frequently use these settings too
  • Control the opacity of the panel (like you can already do with the floating button). With many apps, sometimes the panel is not clear if the app behind uses similar colours, so I need the panel less transparent
  • Be able to substitute my own (user defined/'DIY') icon for each app position on the panel (set a DIY icon for each position on the panel as well as setting the app?). Users can share best icons they have made. This can also make the panel look very professional with all the icons with similar style.

All these features will also make the Pro option more valuable.

Do you think these ideas are useful/have merit?

Most of you said, will be supported next release.

And, I just replyed your email

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free

17th July 2013, 08:34 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostsepp

@Dasi

Is there a possibility to get the paid version? I don't have a kreditcard.
I can't buy it in the playstore .

Is it possible to buy it on android pit?
German forum
Greetz ghostsepp

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
17th July 2013, 09:13 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Another vote for activities and shortcuts support. This just might could replace a combination of apps on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
17th July 2013, 09:44 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question
Very cool app. I bought the pro version for access to folders but have a few questions:
  • is there a way to turn off the edge snap? I want to hide the touch point in my background off the edge of the screen.
  • is there a way to change a folder icon once the folder is created? all I get from a long press is the option to delete it.

thanks!
18th July 2013, 01:37 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasi1241

Most of you said, will be supported next release.

And, I just replyed your email

Thanks.

Thanks. I have two more ideas!

- A Tasker/Locale/Llama plugin to allow the user to enable/disable Floating Touch under user-set conditions. For example I could enable FT only when I am using Google Navigation in my car, or only when I am in some locations, or some other condition
- Be able to save and restore all FT settings. If I could save/restore in multiple versions of my settings (in multiple files), then I could use the plugin above to restore a selected backup file depending on the condition. So FT would have different settings/configuration depending on the conditions I set in Tasker/Locale/Llama. There is another app I use that can do this, and it's very useful
The Following User Says Thank You to WibblyW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WibblyW Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 05:28 PM |#106  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Thank you for the super app.

I have the pay version. Can you do similar how Halo slide the Bubble to the margins?

Sorry for my englisch

Sorry. A little bit confused. What's "slide the Bubble to the margins"? Maybe a screenshot?

Thanks a lot.
18th July 2013, 05:35 PM |#107  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulli1

thanks to the dev! great app... still testing and comparing.
one quick suggestion: what about shortcuts to contacts, for dialing directly out of your menue? would like to see that very much....

Yes, yes. Shortcuts will be supported in next release. You can easily add direct dialing from shortcuts.
18th July 2013, 05:36 PM |#108  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostsepp

@Dasi

Is there a possibility to get the paid version? I don't have a kreditcard.
I can't buy it in the playstore .

Really sorry. For now, we can only support Play Store in app billing.
18th July 2013, 05:37 PM |#109  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasi1241

Sorry. A little bit confused. What's "slide the Bubble to the margins"? Maybe a screenshot?

Thanks a lot.

So how halo.

18th July 2013, 05:41 PM |#110  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piccobit

Great, but still could receive some improvements!

IMHO, the floating point is much too sensitive, most times it starts moving and doesn't open the menu like expected! I would suggest that a long-press starts the moving and that the point is disabled by moving the point across the screen border.

Nevertheless, my favorite tool at the moment! :thumbup:

Dear user,

Could you let me know your device, android version and ROM. As we tested, it should not be too sensitive. Maybe you're meeting a bug.

We will test according to your information. Really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
18th July 2013, 05:49 PM |#111  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,393

More
Hi,

What I want is a backup function, after each nightlie I must adjust all

Sorry not really, everything can be Restore with Titanium.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)