[v6 new] [MIUI] [rom] ATOMIC ROM GALAXY ACE PLUS [GT-S7500]

1,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,035

By lokeshsaini94, Senior Member on 10th July 2012, 10:22 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th August 2012, 11:40 AM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
But if you flash rom based on old version with newer version of stock rom it will cause bricking of the device..you will need to find a workaround..

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

9th August 2012, 05:12 PM |#222  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
i don't think so... its just downgrading... you must clear data, cache, dalvik cache and it should work fine i have done that many times because when i had a fail on atomblast then i flashed atomic rom and it worked well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjayesh

But if you flash rom based on old version with newer version of stock rom it will cause bricking of the device..you will need to find a workaround..

9th August 2012, 07:23 PM |#223  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Thumbs up U r Right BRO....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

i don't think so... its just downgrading... you must clear data, cache, dalvik cache and it should work fine i have done that many times because when i had a fail on atomblast then i flashed atomic rom and it worked well....

Dont knw why these guys r not understand this dat we have to clear data, cache, dalvik cache when we install another rom or install update version..its their fault...u being developer playing ur phone with difrent ROMS & MODS but still phone is ALIVE....
9th August 2012, 07:36 PM |#224  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
yes... i have tried many roms... i all time flash roms... when i make 1 version of rom i flash it more than 25 times all from starting to end... first device that should brick is mine... but it never bricked... but yes i have a back up if it does... i have both stock roms and all custom roms made for ace plus and most important i have a USB jig in case of emergency as it is my primary mobile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by munishjoshi

Dont knw why these guys r not understand this dat we have to clear data, cache, dalvik cache when we install another rom or install update version..its their fault...u being developer playing ur phone with difrent ROMS & MODS but still phone is ALIVE....

10th August 2012, 01:18 PM |#225  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
ATOMBLAST rom
hey guys i have made ATOMBLAST rom and currently testing... here is the post... link added...
The Following User Says Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lokeshsaini94 Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 04:27 PM |#226  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munishjoshi

hey this not my first android phone and not my first time flashing
i am just trying to help him so stop blaming everybody other than mod
The Following User Says Thank You to androidbaba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidbaba Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 04:57 PM |#227  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
ok... even i was talking harsh... sorry for that... i was angry for some persnol reason...
Quote:

hey this not my first android phone and not my first time flashing
i am just trying to help him so stop blaming everybody other than mod

The Following User Says Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lokeshsaini94 Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 05:20 PM |#228  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

ok... even i was talking harsh... sorry for that... i was angry for some persnol reason...

hey i snapped too sorry but i was talking to other guys
btw on the atom blast thread it says THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V6 MIUI ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS[GT-S7500]
i think you forgot to edit it or is that it??
The Following User Says Thank You to androidbaba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidbaba Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 07:02 PM |#229  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
oops i copy pasted few lines from this post.... was too busy to write and color it and then re-size each line accordingly...
Quote:

hey i snapped too sorry but i was talking to other guys
btw on the atom blast thread it says THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V6 MIUI ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS[GT-S7500]
i think you forgot to edit it or is that it??

25th August 2012, 04:04 PM |#230  

More
Hey the recovery is updated (ref: Mb14s thread) so I'd I put this ROM again I will not have bricking problem am I right?

25th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#231  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
no don't flash atomic rom it might brick your phone.... flash atomblast rom i will add links soon...
Quote:

Hey the recovery is updated (ref: Mb14s thread) so I'd I put this ROM again I will not have bricking problem am I right?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace plus, atomic, custom rom, galaxy ace plus, s7500, samsung galaxy ace plus
Previous Thread Next Thread