FORUMS

ring duration before voicemail orange UK

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lostplanet, Junior Member on 12th April 2006, 06:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
my blueangel has a great ringtone i want to keep but i would like to increase the ring duration before the voice mail kicks in

anyone know how to do this orange CS dont seem to?

have tried **61*voicemailnumber*duration up to 30 secs# =no joy

thanks
2nd April 2009, 11:19 PM |#2  

More
This exactly the same thing I wanna know. Anyone can answer this plz.
3rd April 2009, 07:50 AM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
You could try going to Phone -> Menu -> Options -> Services -> Call Forwarding -> "Get Settings" and you should see a screen like my attached image, just set everything the way you like. Unfortunately in germany with the sim i have, i can't set it to more than 30secs, for that i would have to delete the call forwarding entirely, but the settings you see there should probably help you a little, if that doesn't work, like in my case, contact your carrier, whether there are forced call forwardings or max. times you must not exceed to avoid network traffic and keep their net clean. that is the case in germany, the operaters do not want busy lines when nobody's actually on the phone.
greetz
Chef_Tony
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone settings.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	172419  
3rd April 2009, 12:35 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_Tony

You could try going to Phone -> Menu -> Options -> Services -> Call Forwarding -> "Get Settings" and you should see a screen like my attached image, just set everything the way you like. Unfortunately in germany with the sim i have, i can't set it to more than 30secs, for that i would have to delete the call forwarding entirely, but the settings you see there should probably help you a little, if that doesn't work, like in my case, contact your carrier, whether there are forced call forwardings or max. times you must not exceed to avoid network traffic and keep their net clean. that is the case in germany, the operaters do not want busy lines when nobody's actually on the phone.
greetz
Chef_Tony

This is great. Thx so much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)