By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2020, 01:41 AM |#22841  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 595

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Got some time to update Google Dialer Black and clear. Check TBO telegram channel tomorrow. I still have a few bugs in clear, I may also try Contacts.

Edit: uploaded

@djdarkknight96 - thanks for sharing Google Dialer Black; i've been using this version since you released it on the Telegram channel. i've been holding off updating to the latest releases posted in Martin's thread because they're not black-amoled. that being said, based on your knowledge of the recent releases, am i missing out on any new Google Phone features with ver 44 or 45? (i'm using an unrooted Note 10+). thanks in advance for your reply.
24th February 2020, 01:45 AM |#22842  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,944

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.cortez

@djdarkknight96 - thanks for sharing Google Dialer Black; i've been using this version since you released it on the Telegram channel. i've been holding off updating to the latest releases posted in Martin's thread because they're not black-amoled. that being said, based on your knowledge of the recent releases, am i missing out on any new Google Phone features with ver 44 or 45? (i'm using an unrooted Note 10+). thanks in advance for your reply.

Nope nothing new
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
24th March 2020, 03:13 AM |#22843  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
can you re do all apps in transparent. i need mail.ru and kik and facebook and an updated textra . or just add it all in a substratum theme that works for q for samsung. thanks handsome!
24th March 2020, 03:45 AM |#22844  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,388

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripdastati0n

can you re do all apps in transparent. i need mail.ru and kik and facebook and an updated textra . or just add it all in a substratum theme that works for q for samsung. thanks handsome!

Nothing other than Telegram has been touched in a very long time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)