FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4] Paranoid Android FINAL 4.4

697 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,111
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2014, 09:50 AM |#11  
rharshit's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier

Thanks for using my sources but not mentioning me anywhere at all. As you certainly know, I have forked and patched some of the PA repos to make AOSPA run better on our ARMv6 devices and this took me some time.
Why I know that you used my work? You starred one of my repos some days ago and the build number in the Screenshot is hardcoded to "KTU84M" (should actually be "pa_p500..." and so on.
Think about it.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

****!
I just don't know how I forgot to mention your team!
I'm really, really sorry for that
Yes, I did use your repos, but had to edit things too to make it work on my phone, like Wallpaper, etc. But the main credits goes to you and your team.
And yea, I was myself wondering if the build no. is correct or not.
Again I'm sorry for not mentioning you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rharshit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rharshit Ad-Free
 
 
21st June 2014, 11:06 AM |#12  
borchaniz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sfax
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
I can't find download link
21st June 2014, 11:14 AM |#13  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borchaniz

I can't find download link

Just click INSTALL ROM in OP and you will be directed to this
21st June 2014, 11:21 AM |#14  
borchaniz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sfax
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xu3sno

Just click INSTALL ROM in OP and you will be directed to this

thx for the link but it downloaded for me an exe file which opens and just stops
21st June 2014, 11:31 AM |#15  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borchaniz

thx for the link but it downloaded for me an exe file which opens and just stops

Weird!. It works for me . When you click the download file (zip), yes the browser will open a new window of advertisement or something likes that. Simply kill it and main window is downloading the zip file.
21st June 2014, 12:25 PM |#16  
I'm not able to install Gapps, I flash them but after a reboot they aren't in! Tried with GAPPSlight and Banks, also tried to flash them with a different recovery (TWRP 2.7.1.0).

P.S. the ROM runs really fast and seems stable, more than other KitKat builds, thanks a lot

ale29-09 on Nexus⁴ and Tapatalk Pro™
21st June 2014, 12:27 PM |#17  
rharshit's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borchaniz

thx for the link but it downloaded for me an exe file which opens and just stops

Try this
http://download1289.mediafire.com/n6...2-20140620.zip
21st June 2014, 12:29 PM |#18  
rharshit's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale29-09

I'm not able to install Gapps, I flash them but after a reboot they aren't in! Tried with GAPPSlight and Banks, also tried to flash them with a different recovery (TWRP 2.7.1.0).

P.S. the ROM runs really fast and seems stable, more than other KitKat builds, thanks a lot

ale29-09 on Nexus⁴ and Tapatalk Pro™

You need to trim the ROM first
Or as @xu3sno said, "No need to flash GappsLight. Google services files are already included in /system/app-priv. Simply installed the latest gmscore.apk, login into G server and all G services (incl. Playstore) works as it should be."
The Following User Says Thank You to rharshit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rharshit Ad-Free
21st June 2014, 01:23 PM |#19  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,637
 
More
Additional review

Issues:
1. Google + 4.3.1 from @Notonlyeyes can't not be installed , while it works fine on OMNI (Beta7)
2. Spirit FM (Nov 16) doesn't work. Duh. It works like a charm in Beta7. No need BT

With those issues, prefer Beta7 for my daily driver. Features enrichment on Beta7 can be done using Xposed modules

Reverted to Beta 7
The Following User Says Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
21st June 2014, 03:00 PM |#20  
rharshit's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xu3sno

Additional review

Issues:
1. Google + 4.3.1 from @Notonlyeyes can't not be installed , while it works fine on OMNI (Beta7)
2. Spirit FM (Nov 16) doesn't work. Duh. It works like a charm in Beta7. No need BT

With those issues, prefer Beta7 for my daily driver. Features enrichment on Beta7 can be done using Xposed modules

Reverted to Beta 7

I don't know about Google+ but spirit has issues because of drivers.
For that, Omni's kernel is great. The only issue it has is offline charging. So, I'm thinking of making a kernel compatible with both cm and aosp (the source)

Sent from my Optimus One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 03:59 PM |#21  
Uh, a question, where's the fantastic PA's bootanimation? 😁

ale29-09 on Nexus⁴ and Tapatalk Pro™
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aospa 4+, kitkat, lg p500, optimus one, paranoid android 4 rc2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes