9th December 2010, 11:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How I can download versions for Chile?

10th December 2010, 08:54 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
CDMA ??? it says product type - cdma

I am having LG p500 GSM, will it suit this ?
10th December 2010, 08:56 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
doesn't work for me (Telus Canada) or I didn't find the good information...
13th December 2010, 01:30 PM |#14  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbus A320

an LG employee wrote in some italian forums that LG will release a firmware in a few weeks (before the end of december he said) that should fix some bugs: the sdcard that unmount and remount random and hopefully the slightly annoying noise on nearly all audio related situations (outgoing calls, ringtone, mp3 player...)

I am hoping for that, i don't have the unmount issue for now but i have the sound which is very annoying....

I'm eager for that fixes.
13th December 2010, 08:43 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrava (mostly)
Thanks Meter: 362

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsamuelj

How I can download versions for Chile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorxd

doesn't work for me (Telus Canada) or I didn't find the good information...

It seems that there are not every firmware for every country. If you can't download it directly for your country, try look for nearest country or directly for continent. It's hard to say. Possibility to browse folder directly one by one doesn't exist so it is really hard check everything.

It's realy pity. I tryed few links about FW from czech and europe and few others and it seems that I had lucky hand for choose - every link had some FW, so I hoped that every-one will be fine.
16th December 2010, 05:47 AM |#16  

More
I've just tried to flash my Optimus One and after it finishes its stuck in a boot loop, gets to the "Android" screen and won't go any further! I've tried with the Australian and Bulkans ROMs from the above link and same thing, still no good.

Has anyone else experienced this? What else can I try to fix this, I've tried to flash 4 times already, each time there's no difference!!
16th December 2010, 07:25 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i had get problem like you, i have found a way to solved it, after you flash your LP One it will turn of your phone, now press Home + Volumn Down + Power, your phone to boot to Android ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to flashvnn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flashvnn Ad-Free
16th December 2010, 07:48 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrava (mostly)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashvnn

i had get problem like you, i have found a way to solved it, after you flash your LP One it will turn of your phone, now press Home + Volumn Down + Power, your phone to boot to Android ok.

And wait for while. It takes about 5 and more minutes before all data will be prepared and phone will start properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_ERROR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The_ERROR Ad-Free
16th December 2010, 08:11 AM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_ERROR

And wait for while. It takes about 5 and more minutes before all data will be prepared and phone will start properly.

Guys thanks so much, that worked well! I thought the phone was bricked but it has loaded normally now, I wonder what causes that problem in the first place?

Someone should update the first post with these instructions in case others experience the same issue.
16th December 2010, 08:28 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hello

Could you help me please ? My question maybe stupide, but is anybody could explain me how to flash my phone with the original *.kdz firmware ?
Maybe also make a tuto ?...
I would try to install one of the custom rom on my optimus p500, but I dare not, because I want to be sure I could return easily to the original firmware if I encounter some problems....
Thanks a lot in advance
16th December 2010, 09:37 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrava (mostly)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven666

Hello

Could you help me please ? My question maybe stupide, but is anybody could explain me how to flash my phone with the original *.kdz firmware ?
Maybe also make a tuto ?...
I would try to install one of the custom rom on my optimus p500, but I dare not, because I want to be sure I could return easily to the original firmware if I encounter some problems....
Thanks a lot in advance

Take a look
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)