FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Noob-friendly] Goldcard SPL Downgrade Method; No Android-Phone and/or custom wires!

150 posts
Thanks Meter: 89

By JulietteOnXDA, Senior Member on 13th April 2012, 06:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th April 2012, 04:52 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Thanks, I'll include that.
The Following User Says Thank You to JulietteOnXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JulietteOnXDA Ad-Free
15th April 2012, 10:20 PM |#12  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 62

More
so my phone is one of them bricked ones.. it works fine, but the device doesnt get recognized in bootloader mode.. will this method help me downgrade the rom and fix the bootloader? today i tried a couple of times to enter usb host mode, but with no success.. does the phone have to be connected to a pc when i'm trying to enter host mode? if i press vol up+camera+power, the phone goes in... download mode? i dont really what mode it is.. but it shows a mobile phone, usb cable and a laptop.. will this mode work? and last... for how long i need to hold vol down+camera+power to enter usb host mode? thnx for your replies in advance
15th April 2012, 10:30 PM |#13  
Flag Near Venice
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconata

so my phone is one of them bricked ones.. it works fine, but the device doesnt get recognized in bootloader mode.. will this method help me downgrade the rom and fix the bootloader? today i tried a couple of times to enter usb host mode, but with no success.. does the phone have to be connected to a pc when i'm trying to enter host mode? if i press vol up+camera+power, the phone goes in... download mode? i dont really what mode it is.. but it shows a mobile phone, usb cable and a laptop.. will this mode work? and last... for how long i need to hold vol down+camera+power to enter usb host mode? thnx for your replies in advance

I had same problem with my HTC 7 Pro (bricked) and on last december and, if I remember well, with goldcard I was able to get back my bootloader.
Then I could HSPL my device and install custom rom!
Have a look also to the video in the third or fourth post of this thread to see how to connect sd reader, phone etc etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to lordmago For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lordmago Ad-Free
15th April 2012, 11:09 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Hello wonderful tutorial, but the GoldCardTool link is dead, and tried to find this software on many sites and got nothing .... but even so it still seems a very simple tutorial for users.

Add the following image nbh.
- MONDIMG.nbh to Mondrian (HTC 7 Surround)

Thanks and sorry for my bad English
15th April 2012, 11:28 PM |#15  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpinta25

but the GoldCardTool link is dead, and tried to find this software on many sites and got nothing ....

Try this: http://chomikuj.pl/xspawnx/HTC+Desir...CardTool_0.0.5
The Following User Says Thank You to Budniu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Budniu Ad-Free
16th April 2012, 12:05 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpinta25

Hello wonderful tutorial, but the GoldCardTool link is dead, and tried to find this software on many sites and got nothing .... but even so it still seems a very simple tutorial for users.

Add the following image nbh.
- MONDIMG.nbh to Mondrian (HTC 7 Surround)

Thanks and sorry for my bad English

Thanks for the reminder, updated link and added Mondrian.

Regards, klaus
The Following User Says Thank You to JulietteOnXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JulietteOnXDA Ad-Free
16th April 2012, 12:10 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconata

I haven't tested, but I'm 95% sure that this method will fix your phone.

To enter USB Host Mode, shut down your phone and then press power+camera+volume-down for about 10 sec. The phone doesn't need to be connected to a pc.

Regards, Klaus
16th April 2012, 01:12 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
First of all, did not know that there was one more command to the device,
such as mentioned by the major user MarysFetus, so I decided to turn my HTC Trophy with DFT HSPL v3 to the original custom OSPL to test this method and update to the 8107 version with the zune, and did not want to update it more if I suffered half brick lol. (Also that it did not take this method as I HSPL available, but curiosity killed me haha)
Thanks for giving the user Budniu version 0.0.5.

As it was held the following commands (hold) "power / volume (+) / camera" and we'll be out a phone with a USB and a PC laptop and thus to test the method could make the Gold card method of this post. .. satisfactorily.
By that I mean it's a great post!
Maybe holding down the buttons (volume (less) + Camera button + Power) came into USB Host mode and may also perform the same method and tested it or not, since I never was needed ..... . HSPL qu already available, but it is now certain is that this method with the first mentioned commands could make the gold card, simply out of curiosity: P

Sorry for my bad English and I use the google translator and I would not confuse users for my bad translations
16th April 2012, 04:48 AM |#19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

same old thing........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttblondey

I think this is something that we done to our HD7 right? (If i'm not mistaken)

yes but the title misleading, no custom wires?

nothing works without wires
16th April 2012, 07:05 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

yes but the title misleading, no custom wires?

nothing works without wires

The difference is buying wires, or actually building custom wires yourself.
16th April 2012, 08:41 AM |#21  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysFetus

I haven't tested, but I'm 95% sure that this method will fix your phone.

To enter USB Host Mode, shut down your phone and then press power+camera+volume-down for about 10 sec. The phone doesn't need to be connected to a pc.

Regards, Klaus

hm... i held the buttons just now for about 1 minute and nothing.. it just displays that screen.. any other suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120416_092024.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1006600  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downgrade spl, goldcard

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)