More
bit worried bout that!

ill have a word around and let u knw..
7th July 2012, 10:48 AM |#12  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thanks for this guide

I'm kinda noobish with WP flashing, I have a T-Mobile USA branded Lumia 710 and I've heard that the Nokia Network Setup app has been missing for months now, if I am unable to get it with the stock ROM will I be able to flash like an official Indian ROM with this guide? someone told me a version that has preloaded the Nokia Network Setup on it, I've heard also about Russian versions...

any feedback would be appreciated
8th July 2012, 06:09 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giodelgado

thanks for this guide

I'm kinda noobish with WP flashing, I have a T-Mobile USA branded Lumia 710 and I've heard that the Nokia Network Setup app has been missing for months now, if I am unable to get it with the stock ROM will I be able to flash like an official Indian ROM with this guide? someone told me a version that has preloaded the Nokia Network Setup on it, I've heard also about Russian versions...

any feedback would be appreciated

this guide is for flashing a 710 with custom ROM

and the network app is missing...
u might need to download an older firmware for this.

but i would suggest u stick to updated, since there is a huge improvement in battry
The Following User Says Thank You to surya467 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surya467 Ad-Free
10th July 2012, 12:00 PM |#14  
Flag San Diego, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surya467

this guide is for flashing a 710 with custom ROM

and the network app is missing...
u might need to download an older firmware for this.

but i would suggest u stick to updated, since there is a huge improvement in battry

thanks, I flashed 1600.3031.8773.12121 Nokia RM-803 Country Variant United Kingdom GB V5 BLACK (059N2L6) Tango from Navifirm, it's unbranded and has the nokia network Setup app
22nd July 2012, 10:06 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
great
23rd July 2012, 12:45 PM |#16  
Flag ahmednagar

More
Facebook link not working
Facebook link not working....
Can you post it again?

Never mind ..got it...flashed
24th July 2012, 12:41 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi! Thanks for this simple to understand but amazing guide! I did it, but when finish the phone asks me for the PIN number. I entered the default carrier PIN of my SIM card and it says that it's incorrect PIN. Is this number it asks the activation code you mentioned a few posts ago?
25th July 2012, 08:22 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalya

Facebook link not working....
Can you post it again?

Never mind ..got it...flashed

Link fixed
25th July 2012, 08:23 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlley Sathler

Hi! Thanks for this simple to understand but amazing guide! I did it, but when finish the phone asks me for the PIN number. I entered the default carrier PIN of my SIM card and it says that it's incorrect PIN. Is this number it asks the activation code you mentioned a few posts ago?

The PIN should be your carrier PIN, the other part is the activation code for LIVE services
25th July 2012, 11:32 AM |#20  
Flag Bayonne
Thanks Meter: 21

More
You should put a direct link to the dev website because a new version is available
25th July 2012, 01:13 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surya467

The PIN should be your carrier PIN, the other part is the activation code for LIVE services

Sure! But the phone refuses the carrier PIN. I tested another SIM and the it asks for the PIN too and, again, the carrier PIN was refused. I tested the my SIM on another phone and it worked as expected, indicating the problem is on the phone. I restored it to the original ROM and it continues to ask me for the PIN and again the one of my carrier doesn't work. I called for the nokia support and they tell me to send the phone to assistance.

My hope is someone had this same problem to give-me some light.

This is a really bad start for me.

But thank you very much for your kind reply!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)