[BOOTANIMATION] Sense LWP like! (MUST HAVE) :D [WVGA | HVGA]

Search This thread

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
Hello :)

Some1 made Q-thread about fancy Sense LWP like bootanimation. I was wondering how to extract images from LWP apk. Uncle Google didn't helped :confused:. I think it's impossible to get those images from apk. But in some way I get full animation ;) It will be my sweet mystery how I do that. It was quite simple but sneaky.

I've made few versions. The clear one is most smooth coz I could resize images and stretch them in phone without losing sharpness. Also I couldn't make it as slow as LWP because of smooth but it still looks great IMO. You can try to change fps value. So, after long hours of work here it is:

(of course it's moving like original LWP;))

v1.0-SenseClear

v1.0-SenseWhiteSimple

v1.0-SenseWhite

v1.0-SenseBlack

v1.0-SenseGlossy

DOWNLOAD WVGA - 480x800: (rename it to bootanimation.zip and push as you like)

SenseClear

SenseWhiteSimple

SenseWhite

SenseBlack

SenseGlossy

DOWNLOAD HVGA - 320x480: (rename it to bootanimation.zip and push as you like)

SenseClearHVGA

SenseWhiteSimpleHVGA

SenseWhiteHVGA

SenseBlackHVGA

SenseGlossyHVGA

I'll support it as long as It's necessary... :)

Last edited:

Shadewalkerz

Feb 15, 2011
Whoa! Can you convert the animation to a working live wallpaper? Like the one that comes with HTC Sense, which doesnt work on other phones?

That would be great!!

Reactions: krishkamlesh

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
I made mistake. It's for wvga not for hvga. I'll add version for hvga tomorrow. Sorry...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Noob to the Evo here... What's the easiest way to change my boot animation? I had a Vibrant before this and it was simple...

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
Noob to the Evo here... What's the easiest way to change my boot animation? I had a Vibrant before this and it was simple...

Just rename file to bootanimation.zip and push it to data/local. There should be old bootanimation and you have to replace it. If there isn't you can try to search it in system/media or system/customize/resource.

you can push it via adb, android commander or with some explorer with access to root.

Shadewalkerz

Feb 15, 2011
And where? In the first post there are only the pictures, no live wallpaper :(

And cant find a bootanimation with 800x480, either.

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
And where? In the first post there are only the pictures, no live wallpaper :(

And cant find a bootanimation with 800x480, either.

Sorry for previous quote. I thought that he's talking about bootanimation.

I didn't agree to do live wallpaper. I don't have time right now :( I don't have skills to do this. Don't ask about it. This is a thread about boot animation.

If I'll made it you'll hear about it. 480x800 = wvga :)

Last edited:

rmg2

Aug 10, 2010
Finally home!
Hello

I found my bootanimation.zip in system/customize/resource, but i cant replace it; i use ESFile Explorer but i cant overwrite it. what should i do? there is another way to do? i'm just another noob on android :D thanks in advance!

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
I found my bootanimation.zip in system/customize/resource, but i cant replace it; i use ESFile Explorer but i cant overwrite it. what should i do? there is another way to do? i'm just another noob on android :D thanks in advance!

You should have root access option in esfile explorer settings.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

prusokas

Oct 12, 2009
www.youtube.com
Excellent work Man!
Thx. :D

Using terminal :

1. Rename to bootanimation.zip
2. Put it on your sdcard
3. open terminal enter these commands:

su
cp /sdcard/bootanimation.zip /data/local/
reboot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello :)

Some1 made Q-thread about fancy Sense LWP like bootanimation. I was wondering how to extract images from LWP apk. Uncle Google didn't helped :confused:. I think it's impossible to get those images from apk. But in some way I get full animation ;) It will be my sweet mystery how I do that. It was quite simple but sneaky.

I've made few versions. The clear one is most smooth coz I could resize images and stretch them in phone without losing sharpness. Also I couldn't make it as slow as LWP because of smooth but it still looks great IMO. You can try to change fps value. So, after long hours of work here it is:

(of course it's moving like original LWP;))

v1.0-SenseClear

v1.0-SenseWhiteSimple

v1.0-SenseWhite

v1.0-SenseBlack

v1.0-SenseGlossy

DOWNLOAD WVGA - 480x800: (rename it to bootanimation.zip and push as you like)

SenseClear

SenseWhiteSimple

SenseWhite

SenseBlack

SenseGlossy

DOWNLOAD HVGA - 320x480: (rename it to bootanimation.zip and push as you like)

SenseClearHVGA

SenseWhiteSimpleHVGA

SenseWhiteHVGA

SenseBlackHVGA

SenseGlossyHVGA

I'll support it as long as It's necessary... :)
    Whoa! Can you convert the animation to a working live wallpaper? Like the one that comes with HTC Sense, which doesnt work on other phones?

That would be great!!