Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Here's Jellybean android system dump: Here
Someone already has it booting on that forum!! That was quick o_O
Thanks YoungCorruptionV2.0
Enjoy!

Yeah dude it don't take them long to get something going, even if its just a preview. I seen a mock up photo of "jellybean" and to bbad it was a fake because I like how it looked lol

ae653072-cc6b-659a.jpg

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Yeah dude it don't take them long to get something going, even if its just a preview. I seen a mock up photo of "jellybean" and to bbad it was a fake because I like how it looked lol

ae653072-cc6b-659a.jpg

That is nice looking!!! I wish I could build Roms from an SDK like that.. Just wait I'm getting that Inspiron 15R soon :) I'm glad I waited because the 3RD Generation of it was released :) I'll look into what to do to get this working. I know it probably involves a kernel but I still want to look into how to do it :) Happy hacking :)

Edit: I looked more at that photo and not only did it have 2 notification bars but one had an email and the other one didn't

Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
That is nice looking!!! I wish I could build Roms from an SDK like that.. Just wait I'm getting that Inspiron 15R soon :) I'm glad I waited because the 3RD Generation of it was released :) I'll look into what to do to get this working. I know it probably involves a kernel but I still want to look into how to do it :) Happy hacking :)

Edit: I looked more at that photo and not only did it have 2 notification bars but one had an email and the other one didn't

That's actually a screen shot from another thread is why you think there is 2 notification bars. The top one is mine from cm9 and the bottom one is the mock up

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Oh lol.. I feel stupid and YoungCorruptionV2.0, do you mind me posting your source in the development section for devs? Thanks! :)

zenulator

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 12, 2009
Jellybean is sweet. There are a couple full rooms up for the galaxy nexus. You'd be better off using stuff from that instead of the sdk. Plus the source will be out soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Jellybean is sweet. There are a couple full rooms up for the galaxy nexus. You'd be better off using stuff from that instead of the sdk. Plus the source will be out soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Just ordered the Nexus 7 myself. Hoping it'll make it easier to port to my other devices having the official device in hand ;)

finalhit

Jan 12, 2009
Is there any cm9 roms for other devices with working wimax?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial cyanogenmod9 RC0 for the shift.

This is my personal ROM. I am only uploading this for people to preview and test nothing more nothing less. I am not part of the cyanogenmod team. Don't ask for eta's, updates or fixes.

It comes as is. No google apps. Download them from rom manager or somewhere else.

All discussions, comments, complaints, bugreports are welcome.

There is no warranty expressed or implied. I make no claims to this work besides making it available for the shift.

Working:
    Mostly Everything but 4G
    Yes camera/camcorder/panorama work

Bugs:
    You tell me. There is always something.

Notes:
    Try this for vvm. I'm not going to include it in the ROM.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23635884&postcount=1

Instructions:
    Be rooted
    Custom recovery
    Full wipe
    Flash ROM
    Flash any patches
    Reboot

Download ROM
    Download Patch1
    The following is the main repo I used for this. It's a repo for the vision but since our phones are very close only minimal modifications to some frameworks and the kernel are needed. I'm not going to be doing anything more on the shift so I hope this helps.

https://github.com/jerl92

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    New rom is up. Everything should be working but 4G.

Here is a link. Its also in the OP.

cm9 RC0 beta 2
    Anyone want ics sense with camera and all that working?

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    I agree with sparksco.

Zenulator. It seems like we are really close to a fully functional ICS ROM for the Shift.

Please post the full source code either here or github so that other developers can access it and make contributions for the good of the community.