[RECOVERY][CWM] v6.0.2.1 ♦ HYBRID

Search This thread

Hammerfest

Apr 3, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Can I use it for Xperia X10, i m using cwm 5.0
Can u list the compatible phones list. wl b very helpful.
Greets.

This forum is for the TABLET ASUS Transformer TF101, NOT a Phone, and as such, is only compatible with it!

If you are looking for CWM for your Xperia X10, go to the Android development forum that is specifically for YOUR PHONE

Otherwise, go back to stock, as you are on a one way trip to BRICKED device land...

grgmre

Feb 16, 2012
Tacoma
ANNND My flash-o-hollic syndrome is fed yet again!

DING!
Now arriving at v6.0.1.4 EXTERNAL TOUCH from v6.0.1.2 EXTERNAL TOUCH!
Please enjoy your trip!

Yeah, I agree. I don't bother waiting for comments on this thread. Saw a release, flashed it, rebooted. A bit of a shame we have to wait for b5 to test it out :D .. or the 3.1 kernel... ;)

sidneyk

Nov 16, 2011
Bonner Springs, KS
This might seem like a silly question, but just to make sure...Is there a version now that supports both internal and external at the same time, as in other recoveries, or is it only one or the other? Thanks.

grgmre

Feb 16, 2012
Tacoma
This might seem like a silly question, but just to make sure...Is there a version now that supports both internal and external at the same time, as in other recoveries, or is it only one or the other? Thanks.

That's a good question and I don't have an answer, other than this.

I use the external version so I can keep the recovery (and previous version) and ROM (and previous version) zips on an SD Card, along with a selection of .apk's I want to have handy when I need to do a full wipe. If something goes pear shaped it allows me access a set of files - as long as I can get back to recovery - and re-flash. I can also do a full wipe knowing I still have access to the software I want to re-install, albeit losing some saved data.

dasvolk

Oct 13, 2011
SF Bay Area
Obviously, you have no idea what you are doing.

This works flawlessly and without errors on most people's devices. I never release anything wothout testing it before. Better get an idea of what you're talking next time.

Back on topic : A update to the newest CWM will arrive somewhere between today and tomorrow (hopefully).

EDIT: v6.0.1.4 is out, based on the latest cwm sources !
NOW SUPPORTING INTERNAL SDCARD VERSIONS !

Get your's today !

Flawless != "most people" you're the one who doesn't know what you're doing. You waste our time and then lie to us about testing it? Even if you did fix the internal SD card I'm not touching anything you upload anymore with a ten foot pole.

xuser

Jan 18, 2007
San Diego
Flawless != "most people" you're the one who doesn't know what you're doing. You waste our time and then lie to us about testing it? Even if you did fix the internal SD card I'm not touching anything you upload anymore with a ten foot pole.

Don't let the door hit you...

Thanks RaymanFX it worked flawlessly, just like said it would! :highfive:

chris157

Jun 20, 2010
Hey guys, I just installed this and I'm having an issue. When I try to install the latest CM10 nightly or RaymanFX's CM10 build, I get a symlink error while installing. I can install recoveries and gapps just fine. Is anyone else finding this problem or should i try other ROMs? I'm running a stock ASUS ROM now.

fohdeesha

Jul 8, 2012
Indianapolis
www.fohdeesha.com
Hey guys, I just installed this and I'm having an issue. When I try to install the latest CM10 nightly or RaymanFX's CM10 build, I get a symlink error while installing. I can install recoveries and gapps just fine. Is anyone else finding this problem or should i try other ROMs? I'm running a stock ASUS ROM now.

Did you wipe it first?

that usually happens when there's no space left in the partitions

Hammerfest

Apr 3, 2008
San Antonio, TX

Great, glad thats over!

Ill repeat what I have said elsewhere: works PERFECT, just like the older version did, mounts the SDCARD EXACTLY as it should!

Even more on topic then the above: It definitely DOES feel snappier then the previous release! I love it!

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008

This works flawlessly and without errors on most people's devices. I never release anything wothout testing it before. Better get an idea of what you're talking next time.

Back on topic : A update to the newest CWM will arrive somewhere between today and tomorrow (hopefully).

Get your's today !

Cool! Thanks buddy!
I wonder if is there a flavor to support both internal and external!? :D
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: rbird2

006fazer

May 3, 2006
Hi

For me there are somes problems with two versions with backup... recovery reboot himself i think when he had to backup /datas....

With tar and tup mode...

My backups only are 470mo...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

006fazer

May 3, 2006
flash zip file from rogue recovery ....

RaymanFX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
+1 ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hi

For me there are somes problems with two versions with backup... recovery reboot himself i think when he had to backup /datas....

With tar and tup mode...

Fixed back up issues !

Releasing the new hybrid version tomorrow - this will be just one recovery with both - external/internal sdcard support !
Preview is attached !

ENJOY ! :) And keep the ideas/requests/bug reports coming !

And the 'thanks', of course :p

EDIT: I was faster than expected. Please use the links form the op to download the new hybrid versions. Report back !

Attachments

• cwm.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Guichinga

Oct 31, 2009
Bavaria
Fixed back up issues !

Releasing the new hybrid version tomorrow - this will be just one recovery with both - external/internal sdcard support !
Preview is attached !

EDIT: I was faster than expected. Please use the links form the op to download the new hybrid versions. Report back !

Just downloaded the latest hybrid version 6.0.1.4 V2 and the backup onto the external SD Card failed 2 times while backing up /system.
Flashed 6.0.1.2 external afterwards and the backup went through without aborting.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the ClockworkMod Recovery Version 6.X.X.X

clockworkmod-recovery.png

ALL MY RECOVERIES HAVE A FULLY WORKING BACKUP SYSTEM (CAN BACKUP KERNEL) !

Credits : Koush, Roach2010, ViViDboarder, Team Win (especially Dees_Troy), Hiemanshu Sharma for making the hybrid version possible !

DOWNLOADS

There are 2 versions avaiable :

• cwm-notouch.zip --- the standard version
    • cwm-touch.zip --- the touch version

Code:
    v6.0.2.1

updated cwm sources
    hybrid version - internal/external in one recovery !
    touch version will be available soon!
    'adb sideload' fucntion!

v6.0.1.4 v2

updated cwm sources
    hybrid version - internal/external in one recovery !
    big thanks to Hiemanshu Sharma for opening my eyes and making the hybrid version possible !

v6.0.1.4

updated cwm sources
    provide internal versions (finally) !
    touch versions are faster than ever before !
    faster backups
    faster zip installing

v6.0.1.2

initial release

/!\ CAUTION: TOUCH VERSIONS ARE BROKEN ATM /!\

/!\
    I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU, IF YOU FLASH THIS ON ANY OTHER DEVICE THAN THE ASUS TRANSFORMER TF101, THERE WILL BE NO PLACE YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME!
    BE AWARE OF WHAT FORUM YOU ARE IN BEFORE FLASHING!
    /!\

DOWNLOADS: CLICK ME !
    Don't download this for your TF101 - it will break external SD card mounting (again) ... I just spent half an hour going back to 5.8.1.8

OP you should really check to make sure you know what will happen when you post something like this.

Get your's today !

+1 ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hi

With tar and tup mode...

Fixed back up issues !

Preview is attached !