[ROM][4.4][NIGHTLY] OmniROM 4.4 for GT-N7000

Search This thread

deepesh_p

Jan 14, 2014
I'm doomed, need urgent help

Hi guys, i need urgent help. my phone got stolen yesterday and I tried calling on it. But the thief seems to have removed the sim card. Is there any possible way to wipe the phone? Its running omnirom 4.4.2 (02-02-2014) update.

Pandur

Mar 9, 2006
SIM-Card not detected!

Please help! Since Nigthly 07.04. my Sim-Card isnt detected anymore... Tried everything, Dirty Flash, Full Whipe, Full Whipe without GAPPS, even Dirty Flash back to Nightly 06.04. only restoring the Backup from Nightly 06.04 get it working again...

EDIT: Tried the SIM-Card from my brother and now it works again with mine... Verry confused...

Last edited:

healthhome

Sep 11, 2010
Rosera
Me too have same problem even after full charge screen shut off and didn't switch on untill remove battery

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ishanbhatnagr96

Nov 19, 2012
Gurgaon
Flashed back aryamod v5.
So the issue I was facing was very low battery charge. In 3 hours it went from 1% to 28%.
Also, my battery in brand new original Samsung one. And I tried charging from Sony, Samsung and Nokia lumia chargers but now luck.
Any help please? I really want to use omni.
PS: even battery backup wasn't great.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2013
no notification

hello,

flashed the latest omnirom on my n7000 and following things are noticed

1.initially flash was done with cwm 6.0.4.7 when the flash completed TWRP got installed dont know why!!!

2. settings\menu\ all ticked but only screenshot is shown on power menu

3. no notification what so ever

4. no quick button in notification area. i mean wifi bluetooth etc

5. calls are received but no notification and only when call log is seen it comes to notice that call is actually received. when ever some one calls busy tone is received by the caller.

do anyone else have the same or related issues??

thank you

AA1973

hello,

flashed the latest omnirom on my n7000 and following things are noticed

1.initially flash was done with cwm 6.0.4.7 when the flash completed TWRP got installed dont know why!!!

2. settings\menu\ all ticked but only screenshot is shown on power menu

3. no notification what so ever

4. no quick button in notification area. i mean wifi bluetooth etc

5. calls are received but no notification and only when call log is seen it comes to notice that call is actually received. when ever some one calls busy tone is received by the caller.

do anyone else have the same or related issues??

thank you

1. OmniRom comes with TWRP recovery. Daily (incremental) updates will only work with TWRP.
2. Developer options are activated?!
3. Don't understand. I do get notifications.
4. Quick tiles have been implemented by Google *ages ago*. That's why "power toggles" in notification area vanished. You haven't been running JB 4.2+ before?!
You can use "Power Toggles" from the PlayStore to bring the toggles back...
5. Never happened to me. Check dialer settings.

To be sure.
A) You did flash latest SuperSU via recovery, too?
B) You did activate developer options?

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2013
1. OmniRom comes with TWRP recovery. Daily (incremental) updates will only work with TWRP.
2. Developer options are activated?!
3. Don't understand. I do get notifications.
4. Quick tiles have been implemented by Google *ages ago*. That's why "power toggles" in notification area vanished. You haven't been running JB 4.2+ before?!
You can use "Power Toggles" from the PlayStore to bring the toggles back...
5. Never happened to me. Check dialer settings.

To be sure.
A) You did flash latest SuperSU via recovery, too?
B) You did activate developer options?

1 okay can live with that

2. yes developer options are activated

3. me too cant make it work tied every possible option

4. i was on JB 4.1.2 before the flash with CWM 6.0.2.8 rooted. using the internal widget for toggles.

5.checked all the settings still no calls.

A. yes flashed via recovery
B. developer option are activated.

thanks.

Feb 28, 2013
Advanced Power/Restart Menu is activated in developer options?
Just to avoid confusion: I do get notifications; also, I can make and receive calls.

yes.

everything else can be managed but no notification except the notification sound and calls getting automatically disconnect makes it very hard to use the ROM.

one more thing i can make outgoing calls.

thanks

surender2121

Aug 8, 2012
New Delhi
Is there any way to enable Navbar in Omni ROM nightly Build?

I have tried Build.prop Editor and Root Explorer but qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 is not there.

Any help? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance, reliability and features over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

OmniROM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.

All the source code for OmniROM is available in the OmniROM Github repo.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow our intructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

Official OmniROM Wiki: http://docs.omnirom.org

First time installing OmniROM to your Galaxy Note, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues and FAQs
    - Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery - WITH SELINUX SUPPORT!
    - Copy GApps and OmniROM ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash OmniROM zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of OmniROM:
    - Copy the OmniROM ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash the OmniROM zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

- Video might be problematic in some cases

Gapps: (Using PA's for now)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/153zj70oez0gnd2/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131105b-signed.zip

Nightly builds:
    http://dl.omnirom.org/n7000

First nightly:
    - Fixed rotation
    - Fixed sound
    - Fixed recovery
    - Fixed sensors
    - Fixed storage
    - Fixed lots of other stuff
    - Omni general enhancements

Feel free to ask here or in #omnirom on irc.freenode.net

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!
    The desired nightly is out.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed apps non movable to SDcard.
    * Fixed apps from Play Store that requires SD use not installing
    * Now governors and schedules can be changed

Now finally I can sleep. I wish you enjoy your new OMNI :)

bututaje.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 mediante Tapatalk
    First nightly build for n7000 is out. Grab it while it's hot. Many changes, but basically everything major is now fixed.
    I don't post much, though I do spend a lot of time reading the forums, and 99% of the time any questions that I have already been asked and answered somewhere. Now I'm sorry for this post being a little off topic and it's certainly NOT development related. Moderators, please delete this if inappropriate. Now, I've been installing, supporting and selling Linux/Unix solutions for ever. From SCO Xenix/Unix, most flavours of Linux, through to IBM Blue Gene, so I think I'm qualified to make these statements:

• Please read the opening post.
    • Please understand that the development team have good reasons why the RAW kernel works for installation.
    • These guys are real developers that actually write, debug, and compile code. Not just someone who packages a bunch of apps together and calls it a Android build.
    • This is a developers forum (I'm not one so have no right posting). Not a newbies forum on howto install xyz ROM. There are great guides in the General section on how to do things.
    • Yes, there are issues. So what! It's a experimental development project with continual improvement. If you can't cope with some feature not working yet, install a Samsung TW ROM and go and bother someone else.

I've posted this only because I've seen so many real developers leave the Note community because of idiots that can't read or search. These developers give of their time freely, and as well as contributing to this awesome project also have either full time jobs or full time studies to fit in. We don't own them, so please don't demand fixes, updates, features, or newbie question like how do I take a screen dump. You are getting access to a mature development of Android for free, please don't abuse it!

Again I'm sorry for the rant, and Moderators, please feel free to delete this if inappropriate.
    Finally I have good news. I am beeing working that last two days with @chasmodo and SElinux permissive trouble has been fixed, now apps can be installed and moved to SDcard and after reboot they will be still there. I am working on somethings right now and also busy and tired. Will fix on Omni sources ASAP, sorry for inconveniences. Already @AA1973 and the mentioned chasmodo could try and is working good. Here a little video about it working.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B609_A47rd_KeXA1NEtzcU55TE0/edit