[ROM] Supreme Sense v-XII [2.1+3.0] [Custom Kernel][Updated 9/07/12]

Search This thread

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Yup not sure what phone to get any more since most are locked. Currently on Sammy S5 and barely rooted lol. Might go the nexus way soon...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm on the S5. Have been for a while. Running MOAR. Couldn't be happier. It's hilarious to me that Samsung is making a big deal about making the S7 waterproof, and having removable storage [emoji57] . My S5 is waterproof. Has a removable storage. Plus the big one to me, a removable Battery.

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I'm on the S5. Have been for a while. Running MOAR. Couldn't be happier. It's hilarious to me that Samsung is making a big deal about making the S7 waterproof, and having removable storage [emoji57] . My S5 is waterproof. Has a removable storage. Plus the big one to me, a removable Battery.
Sadly I cannot pour champagne on my phone.

IWSJX5e.jpg

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T

The S5 is what I was wanting when I got my note but Best buy was sold out at the time and I needed a phone right away. I wish I had gotten it instead. The Note 4 community just isn't as much fun. I've flased a few ROMs but I have put my own together that I keep coming back to. I would share but again the community isn't like it was here where everyone contributed.

Last edited:

rhodiggah

Aug 11, 2010
South City

Yup, I'm on MOAR as well but sadly, I haven't updated recently. It has been a hassle to update with us having to go through so much steps with having a locked bootloader...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chad The Pathfinder

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Well isnt this an old thread lol. Havent been 9n xda in a while myself. Looking for root for the phone im getting(i alwa6s look for root in advance lol). The shift was the good ol days. I remember i smashed the screen a week after i got it lol

Sent from my SM-G530T using XDA-Developers mobile app

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
I know I still have my evo shift in a drawer somewhere lol. Out of all of the androids I've owned, this one has probably had the strongest community and the device itself held up amazingly. I however, remember how distraught I'd get looking at the front of it and seeing how the navigation keys weren't centered on the chin and my ocd ate tf out of me haha.

bveditz

Oct 24, 2009
Los Angeles
I know I still have my evo shift in a drawer somewhere lol. Out of all of the androids I've owned, this one has probably had the strongest community and the device itself held up amazingly. I however, remember how distraught I'd get looking at the front of it and seeing how the navigation keys weren't centered on the chin and my ocd ate tf out of me haha.

Just dug mine out since I'm going through deciding which phones to recycle and which to keep for nostalgia.. I was going to keep this one. Sadly, it has a bad rom on it (one of the 4.x ones with non working wifi) and apparently there are -no- working rom links for this phone anymore... most things used dev-host which are bad now. Sigh. Maybe I should track down the original firmware and put that on while I can still find that. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2012-09-07_13-48-38.jpg

Supreme Sense
    Brought to you by Team Supreme
    strapped365
    prboy1969​
    Thanks to our testers: Drob311, obe1kobe, vampir4997, cfowler232411, rhodiggah, hamagc, msacco​
    Thanks goes to aamikam for the ROM Base( MikShifted-G 2.1) and his continued support to the EVO Shift community.
    Thanks to aamikam for all his added tweaks, Sony Xloud, Beats by Dre mod and swipe to remove notifications
    1.5 GHz OC/UV Kernel based on HTC Source
    Thanks notsointeresting ( fusion edit )
    Thanks to tommytomatoe for android utility
    Thanks to Seo For Sense 3.0 Rosie and widgets.
    Thanks to hamdir for liquid smooth Rosie mod
    Thanks lyapota for sms screen on
    Thanks one_love_420 for music skip while screen off
    Thanks luisit0 for ICS Sense fusion images
    Thanks to Newtoroot for Sense 3.0 Camera​
    Supreme Sense is a Hybrid Sense 2.1+3.0 ROM based off 2.3.4 Software number 2.77.651.3 packed with Carousel Rosie and a lot of the eye candy that a full Sense 3.0 ROM would feature:
    FriendStream Widget 3D
    3D weather
    Twitter 3D
    PhotoGrid widget
    3D Flip Clock
    3D Bookmarks
    3D Messaging Widget
    3D Contacts Widget
    3D Clock
    Sense 3.0 Lockscreen
    3D Mail Widgets
    3D Stocks Widget
    Sense 3.0 Music
    Sense 3.0 Camera
    Native Screen Shot ( Home+Power )
    Rosie Remap ( Thanks tommytomatoe ) Menu*Settings*MikTweaks*Rosie Options
    Rosie has been tweaked with the liquid smooth Rosie mod​
    Liquid Smooth Rosie​

**TO FLASH**
    Go in Recovery
    InSide Mounts and Storage
    Format System
    Format SD-EXT ( NOT THE SD CARD )
    Format Cache
    Format Data
    *ADVANCED*
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    *FLASH ROM*​
    Supreme Sense v-XII​

My GitHub​
    **TWEAKS BUGS**
    1.Rosie 5x4 app drawer dont work i have never been able to manually edit my Rosie to accept that.
    2.App drawer transparency dont work GO HERE for instructions on how to take advantage of the modded Rosie

**BUGS**
    1.Check-In from Friendstream dont work

**WHATS CHANGED**
    Just eliminated the need for the patch. so this download contains the XI patch+
    sms screen on mod
    ICS Sense looks for fusion.apk
    Tweaked a little more to eliminate initial jitter when going into full carousel caused by liquid smooth Rosie
    **HOW TO PARTITION YOUR SDCARD**
    1.Backup sdcard to pc​
    2.Reboot to recovery​
    3.Go to advanced​
    4.Go to partition sdcard​
    5.choose ext size(512mb is sufficient)​
    6.swap 0m​
    7.Reboot and restore SDcard​
    HOW TO VIDEO....BIG BIG THANKS TO QBKING77​
    HOW TO WIPE AND FLASH VIDEO THANKS QBKING77​
    hey guys check the op v9.2.1 is up.
    whats changed is in the second post,enjoy:D
    No I won't take it down if I decide to stop updating it, and I won't destroy the files I use either

Sent from my Supreme Shift using XDA Premium
    He should be up and running soon ;) . But still might take a minute for him to setup :) .

TEAM MiK
    Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

alright so i just want to take this time and give a very BIG thank you to prboy1969 for more things than one, im running on a laptop that was delivered in the mail today from him to get me up and running to continue SS, also for his dedication to the ROM and finding mods and themes and everything in between for SS.

I started the project one evening just for S&G'S and once things started to work me and him spent many hours on gtalk trying to figure this and that out to get the kins worked out, and most of the talk was him pushing me to release it, i wasnt so sure about it and figured i would just drop the project and be an end user, but as time went on and i seen what he did i finally got the courage to release and it has really grown since then.

So this is my HUGE thanks man, honestly i might have thrown SS together but without the pressure from you we would still be wanting what we didnt have, so thanks for being such a huge help and im glad to have you on Team Supreme!