[v6 new] [MIUI] [rom] ATOMIC ROM GALAXY ACE PLUS [GT-S7500]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sangokas

Sep 26, 2011
Marijampole
Why is this thread is still alive? There so many people bricking their devices... This thread should be deleted or at least with a huge warning that tells that you will brick your phone if you install this.

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Why is this thread is still alive? There so many people bricking their devices... This thread should be deleted or at least with a huge warning that tells that you will brick your phone if you install this.
not every one is getting there phones bricked only few...only v5 and v6 bricked... so others can try it..... so gave it with a warning.....

Reactions: patilsb

bogduke

Jul 22, 2012
You can compare both roms...
I think you are talking about opening my files then opening any thing within it... I think you can close it in task manager.... Or it's something else???

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

No, I'm talking about (home screen) folders with apps inside them (groups of apps, if you like). It would be nice if the folder closes after opening an app from it (like some launchers do).

part 1994

Jul 16, 2012
So we can try versions 1 to 4
or is it better to not touch any of them

Thanks anyway for trying out this cause i think miui rom looks pretty neat :good:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
V5 and v6 have some files which caused some bricked devices... I stopped it's development because of my exams and then I made atomblast rom... And now I don't have my computer so I can't fix it... I hope If anyone else can fix it for me... :rolleyes:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Thanks for mirror but I don't want it... I have already mentioned a link to all previous versions of this rom... So please remove this link... :(

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
This thread should be removed .....i just bricked my ace plus and when inwent to service center they make eatimate charge of 10000 to repair my phone ....even i don't tell them anything abt this .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

whatever i don't care you bricked your device or not...
i have mentioned in op that v5 and v6 may brick your phone... its not my fault that you flashed it and bricked your phone...
this thread is still usefull to those who want earlier versions or v5, v6....
stop blaming others... i had warned you earlier....

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Whole rom removed...
my first jb rom will be named atomic rom... maybe... or please suggest any... something with atom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom removed...

next atomic rom will be when we get official jb on our device...
    yes atomic rom will be first jelly bean rom by me...
    :thumbup:
    JUST KEEP HITTING THANKS BUTTON AND I WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT...HIHI

I have completed but having problems... When it boots samsung bootanimation comes again and again... After fixing i will upload it...
    You can also learn cooking rom it is very easy.... I even made a guide... And blackburner is porting cm7 on ace plus... Visit his thread too he needs little help...both links are in my signature...
    Rom is uploaded

HELLO:highfive:... I HAVE UPLOADED THE ROM... PLZ CHECK IT OUT.... AND REPORT BUGS (if any)
    Waiting to try the rom.....
    look like a perfect rom

ATOMIC ROM FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS

SCREENSHOT'S ATTACHED!

Features
    • Based on stock 2.3.6
    • Stock look
    • Deodexed
    • Bareboned for speed
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Pre-rooted
    • su updated
    • blackmart alpha and my blog's apps added (will add more when requested any)...
    • stock gingerbread keyboard replaced swype keyboard
    • Modded audio libs for increased sound quality
    • Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
    • Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
    • GApps updated
    • No boot sound
    • Flash Updated
    • Tweaked boot animation.
    • SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT added
    • Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT added
    • MANY MORE THINGS ADDED(why don't you give it a try)...

SAME ROM WITH SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH GINGERBREAD REMIXED (changed fonts, status bar icons by me). LINK ADDED BELOW

THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V3 ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE ... THIS IS PROBABLY A FIRST WORK ON THIS ROM SOMETHING MIGHT NOT WORK

Flashing instructions
    1. Download the firmware from the links given below.
    2. Put it to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Reboot to CWM Recovery.
    4. Select Wipe data/Factory reset.
    5. Select Wipe Cache.
    6. Select Install zip from sd card.
    7. Choose the ROM zip file.
    8. After the installation completes choose reboot.

CREDITS
    XDA-DEVELOPERS FOR SUCH GREAT PLACE FOR US GEEKS TO SHARE AND LEARN.

THANKS FOR SCRIPTS - SLAID480 - SlaidyBoost-V2.3 AND IMBAWIND - Adrenaline™ Engine
    AND ME FOR HAVING LOTS OF FUN WHILE COOKING THIS ROM.(wowa this is my first rom)...

BUGS
    NO BUGS FOUND TELL NOW(totally clean till now)

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    ATOMIC ROM V3
    ATOMIC ROM V3 GINGERBREAD REMIXED
    ATOMIC ROM V3 SLAIDYBOOST-V2.3 SCRIPT
    ATOMIC ROM V3 ADRENALINE ENGINE SCRIPT

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MUCH BETTER VERSION OF THIS ROM
    THANK YOU.:good:

Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This
    hey nice signature,,,,

try this new cwm for ace plus here... this is new and is fixed... sorry i dont have link to its xda post... just uploaded to share... and you can get any of these they have slight differences as stated in their names...
    Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This