[Q] How to customize ringtones in Micromax A116?

Search This thread

amit9740

Jun 15, 2013
Hi I am very much new to smartphone world and also not having much knowledge on technology.

I am facing problem while setting a particular song as my ringtone in Canvas HD (MM A116) phone. Can you please suggest me the best way to do it?

Also after installing quite a few apps my touch option and swipe screen is facing lag little bit. Any solution for this?

Thanks.

adizrox

May 23, 2013
Ahmedabad
Custom Ringtone

i am using es file explrorer for setting ringtone from my sd card. you can set it as ringtone, message tone or as a notification tone....:highfive:

deepesh.tickoo

Mar 15, 2011
New Delhi
Go to settings>sound profiles>general
Costumize your ringtones and notification tones there..:)

Hit THANKS instead of posting it if I was helpfull in any way. __**XDA Rule**__

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
simple on ur SDcard creat a folder> Media inside this creat a folder Audio inside Audio a folder called ringone and in this put the music u want to use and u will see these when u go to the chose rintone and u can select what u want for ur incomming ring tone I have done this for a long time and works for me :good::laugh:

mani317

May 10, 2013
dude,

make a folder with the name Ringtones in the internal sd card (or folder exists by default). put all of ur desired ringtones in that.
then go to setting>user profiles>(enter the setting of desired profile)> voice call ringtone. u will get ur ringtones over there. just set it and enjoy.

if it doesnot work set the genre of ur ringtones is as gener by going to properties of that file.

if it helps u, plz heat thanks button.
edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0KolM2-nD02NktEZVE5N2Exc2M/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

santos evelyn

Dec 2, 2018
Visit the world's largest "www.toqueparacelular.net" ringtone for ringtone help for your Canvas HD (MM A116) phone.