Any good protection available yet ?

Search This thread

Busted.

Dec 1, 2011
Hello!

I will get my One Mini in like 2 - 5 days. Of course I want to protect it.
Im kinda always outside and not at home, so there's like always a possibility to drop the phone.
My dad owns the bigger sibling (M7) and he told me this device is really slippy, even though it's pretty handy. I never dropped any of my phones outside and broke the display or anything.. Well I dropped my iPod Touch one time.. but that was an apple device.. I got over it :p

Now, are there any good cases out yet ?

Im currently using a flipcase on my Desire HD. Brand: I-Carer.
So I preffer cases like the one I have. Dad ordered THIS one.

Im searching for something simular. But I haven't found anything yet..
Anything out yet, or am I asking too early... :rolleyes:

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
Mini protection....

Hi,

I'd suggest a case-mate "barely there" silicon sleeve, and get a Zagg screen protector (coming soon for the mini - check the site!)

As the phone's name suggests, it's mini, so why bulk it up with silly flip cases!

Busted.

Dec 1, 2011
I own that one:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00E8Y...flip case&qid=1376506583&ref_=sr_1_59&sr=8-59

Im honestly not that satisfied..
So imma order a new one soon..

I cant find a picture of the case you wrote down, can you post or pm a link ?
Think I'll prefer silicon soft cases..
I always had them, wanted to try something new but the flipcase makes a fast accept difficult, and not very handy..

I can post a full review to that case If needed.

Sent from my HTC One mini using xda app-developers app

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
I own that one:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00E8Y...flip case&qid=1376506583&ref_=sr_1_59&sr=8-59

Im honestly not that satisfied..
So imma order a new one soon..

I cant find a picture of the case you wrote down, can you post or pm a link ?
Think I'll prefer silicon soft cases..
I always had them, wanted to try something new but the flipcase makes a fast accept difficult, and not very handy..

I can post a full review to that case If needed.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Case-Mate-T...810120&sr=1-1&keywords=htc+one+mini+case+mate

Reactions: Busted.

hexxor93

Aug 25, 2009
London
Could always get the HTC double dip case and a casemate screen protector. I find it works really well

crazycastle

Mar 24, 2012
I've just put on a skinomi screen protector. Bought from amazon, same as Zagg, just slightly cheaper. Reply back once its fully stuck and useable and give an opinion on it.

CC

Busted.

Dec 1, 2011
Simular to zagg ?
Can you send me a link ? Im on my phone, bad internet connection over here..cant find it on google..

I had a zagg screenprotector once.
Tbh i stil have it :D
Its stil on the device, and I loved that protector.

So I'd like to see the alternative, and maybe review it.

holyevilcow

Sep 21, 2010
I've just put on a skinomi screen protector. Bought from amazon, same as Zagg, just slightly cheaper. Reply back once its fully stuck and useable and give an opinion on it.

CC

Bought it, applied it following the direction, threw it away 20 seconds after. Complete waste of money. Hopefully Spiegen will come out the glass one for mini, by far the best screen protector I have ever had.

crazycastle

Mar 24, 2012
Bought it, applied it following the direction, threw it away 20 seconds after. Complete waste of money. Hopefully Spiegen will come out the glass one for mini, by far the best screen protector I have ever had.

I have to dissagree. It went on better than the zagg i done for my lads Desire C, and is crystal clear when on. Yes, some ppl don't like the feel of these types of protectors, but as for protection i think its worth it. And for only £7, its worth every penny.

I tried to post a link but have a restricted account atm, sorry.

CC

Busted.

Dec 1, 2011
No problem mate, I already searched it up when I had better connection :)
Gonna try out soon, as I've been satisfied with the zagg case :thumbup:

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
I've got a barely-there case that will deliver today along with some generic clear screen protectors. Will see if the case is worth while tonight.

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
I've got a barely-there case that will deliver today along with some generic clear screen protectors. Will see if the case is worth while tonight.

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

I got my case mate barely there case yesterday - 100% definitely worth it, tried the htc and generic cheap cases, all rubbish. Case mate is the one.... ;) lol
Have an invisible shield on it's way - will report back on the screen protection, it gets 5 star reviews on Amazon.....

jholl016

Aug 1, 2013
Where are you guys ordering your barely there cases? Amazon seems to only have them in pink...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts