FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[24 MAY] Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9 N277 ODEX NO-HOME-REFRESH+ZRAM+SKIN+TWEAKS+CRON

12,395 posts
Thanks Meter: 90,998

Post Reply Email Thread
13th July 2011, 01:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shendan

I do not use the swap,so is that right for me to choose the HIHG-END rom?

LOL....
Post 1:
"if you don't have SWAP then install the REVERT to LIGHT after installing my ROM via CWM before you reboot."

13th July 2011, 01:20 PM |#12  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogntbone

err sorry but what does SWAP do?

Swap is a sort of ram exension on SDCARD, so you have "more" ram, so more speed for application.

Dorimanx rom is the fastest rom I have ever tried. It works perfectly but, Dorimanx, you have to quickly update your post with all the things new users have to do for creating swap, manage app in ram and so on, because without that, I thnk some people will be in trouble to use your rom as I am at start of using Hig end.

Edit : Oups...Dorimanx : swap not activated on 2.5.0. Trying swapon -a : answer /etc/fstab no such file or directory...Mistake is mine or yours?
13th July 2011, 01:26 PM |#13  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 16

More
the only tweaks that i need for cm7 is tablet tweaks(the soft keys) with percentual battery and your skin(great lookin theme).. it is possible to install Framework-res-TabletTweak-130711+MY-SKIN.zip with Typhoon 3.4.0 or it is not compatible ?
13th July 2011, 01:27 PM |#14  
Flag the Internet
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Manual Network selection does not work..it says "Error while searching for networks". This is of much importance to me as i live close to Croatian border and their signal is stronger in certain places in my home.

Other than that, this rom just flies!
The Following User Says Thank You to stirkac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stirkac Ad-Free
13th July 2011, 01:38 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feanor91

Swap is a sort of ram exension on SDCARD, so you have "more" ram, so more speed for application.

Dorimanx rom is the fastest rom I have ever tried. It works perfectly but, Dorimanx, you have to quickly update your post with all the things new users have to do for creating swap, manage app in ram and so on, because without that, I thnk some people will be in trouble to use your rom as I am at start of using Hig end.

Thanks,

YES i am working on update all needed info!

SO PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE SWAP INSTALL THE LIGHT REVERT!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2011, 01:40 PM |#16  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirkac

Manual Network selection does not work..it says "Error while searching for networks". This is of much importance to me as i live close to Croatian border and their signal is stronger in certain places in my home.

Other than that, this rom just flies!

OK this is good feedback!

You are using the CLK i guess!

Then something wrong with kernel.

I will revert back to STABLE one that working for all.

I will post new CLK ROM soon.

Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2011, 01:40 PM |#17  
Flag Ramat Beit Shemesh
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thanks for the rom been trying it out and most of it works I just get random reboots on the 2.4.6 other than that all seem well. I will be updating to latest and hope it will go away.
On a side note is there any way you can make that we can revert to stock theme??
Toda for taking the time to help us all out.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
13th July 2011, 01:55 PM |#18  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 58

More
What size must have a swap partition? 2x RAM?
13th July 2011, 01:55 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I am running on clk with 2.5.0 and I also have swap partition (created through CWM as in your description), but since 2.4.6 and also in 2.5.0 when I type "free" I have "0 0 0" for swap partition, also /system/etc/fstab" doesn't exist.
I did a completely clean installation of 2.5.0, no data partition, nothing.
Any idea?

Update: I now have the swap file by executing your "swap.sh" file from your instructions page. But I thought, this isn't neccessary with your own roms?
13th July 2011, 01:58 PM |#20  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadmoshe

Thanks for the rom been trying it out and most of it works I just get random reboots on the 2.4.6 other than that all seem well. I will be updating to latest and hope it will go away.
On a side note is there any way you can make that we can revert to stock theme??
Toda for taking the time to help us all out.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

I will make revert to stock theme zip file!

check in my mirrors in 10 minutes!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2011, 01:58 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
What does it mean install the light revert? First we have to install the high and and after the revert? Because the revert is very small archive
Thanks and also some details & instructions are welcomed :) :)

Sent from my HTC HD2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, clk, dorimanx, fastest rom, gaming rom, home refresh, htc hd2 nandroid, kernel, mag, preformance, tweaked, tweaks, typhoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)