FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[DEV][02/May/2015]unOFFICIAL TWRP|v2.8.6.1

714 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
By kokotas, Senior Member on 30th July 2011, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2011, 12:36 PM |#21  
jonas2295's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 2,733
 
Donate to Me
More
it gets started by AD Recovery option right ?
or AD SD...?!

Will flash it as soon as i can

Thank you soo much,waited for this all time since i read first about the original project..thx
 
 
7th October 2011, 12:38 PM |#22  
arif-ali's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharth singh

Here you go with some phot... Not so high quality though... If you need better.. Tell me I will upload photos taken from my handy cam ... And what vabout changing end call button to call button

http://db.tt/afg0Szat

I will get that implemented in the next beta release

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by haysnamrip

i got "failed with error: -1"

what were you doing? how did you get this error? what were your steps?

I am not a mind reader, where I know exactly what you have done.

Please explain what you did to get this error

thanks.
7th October 2011, 01:01 PM |#23  
arif-ali's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295

it gets started by AD Recovery option right ?
or AD SD...?!

Will flash it as soon as i can

Thank you soo much,waited for this all time since i read first about the original project..thx

i've not tried magldr, I only tested on cLK

The main thing was to get the buttons working correctly with the recovery, and then i released it

So this is untested by me.
The Following User Says Thank You to arif-ali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arif-ali Ad-Free
7th October 2011, 01:04 PM |#24  
jonas2295's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 2,733
 
Donate to Me
More
Okay i see i will have to switch to clk...thanks
7th October 2011, 01:07 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Kozani
Thanks Meter: 325
 
More
it works in magldr from the usual "ad recovery" menu.But i didnt keep it because of power button use
The Following User Says Thank You to clio94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clio94 Ad-Free
7th October 2011, 01:17 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Here are some errors I observed... Fix permission gets stuck... And sd ext partition can't be restored

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
7th October 2011, 01:17 PM |#27  
TheInVisibleGoD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
I agree, the end button should be remapped...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
7th October 2011, 01:34 PM |#28  
Member
Flag sandakan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arif-ali

what were you doing? how did you get this error? what were your steps?

I am not a mind reader, where I know exactly what you have done.

Please explain what you did to get this error

thanks.

i dont know how to explain but here the result:

C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>adb shell flash_image recovery /sdcard/rec
overy-twrp-leo-1.1.0.img
flashing recovery from /sdcard/recovery-twrp-leo-1.1.0.img
mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
mtd: successfully wrote block at 20000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 40000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 60000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 80000
mtd: successfully wrote block at a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 100000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 120000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 140000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 160000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 180000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 200000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 220000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 240000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 260000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 280000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 300000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 320000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 340000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 360000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 380000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 400000
failed with error: -1
error writing recovery
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>

i manually copy image file to sdcard and run second command..
7th October 2011, 01:47 PM |#29  
arif-ali's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haysnamrip

i dont know how to explain but here the result:

C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>adb shell flash_image recovery /sdcard/rec
overy-twrp-leo-1.1.0.img
flashing recovery from /sdcard/recovery-twrp-leo-1.1.0.img
mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
mtd: successfully wrote block at 20000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 40000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 60000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 80000
mtd: successfully wrote block at a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 100000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 120000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 140000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 160000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 180000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 1e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 200000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 220000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 240000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 260000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 280000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 2e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 300000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 320000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 340000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 360000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 380000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3a0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3c0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 3e0000
mtd: successfully wrote block at 400000
failed with error: -1
error writing recovery
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>

i manually copy image file to sdcard and run second command..

What size is your recovery partition, it needs to be at least 4.7M
7th October 2011, 01:49 PM |#30  
seanyuan62's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 636
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks very interesting. Will test and report back

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA Premium App
7th October 2011, 02:15 PM |#31  
Member
Flag sandakan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arif-ali

What size is your recovery partition, it needs to be at least 4.7M

idk which one is recovery partition
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 150M
cache ya 10M
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes