FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Jan 05/2014][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid AOKP ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

2,220 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,431
 
By -pixelfreak-, Senior Member on 30th December 2013, 10:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2013, 09:21 AM |#11  
Rahil S's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 350
 
Donate to Me
More
Nice ROM, it is smooth but gets slower after installing apps.
The only problem is width of Navigation bar is too much and can't see option to reduce it.
Is there a way I can reduce it without reducing DPI value.??
Cheers and Happy New Year.
 
 
31st December 2013, 09:31 AM |#12  
Member
Flag Batu Pahat
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Funny, how come all KitKat ROMs for HD2 have problem with signing in to Google account?
I tried NativeSD on CM11, and I faced this problem too.
31st December 2013, 09:45 AM |#13  
-pixelfreak-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,431
 
Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahil S

Nice ROM, it is smooth but gets slower after installing apps.
The only problem is width of Navigation bar is too much and can't see option to reduce it.
Is there a way I can reduce it without reducing DPI value.??
Cheers and Happy New Year.


the romcontroll is a beta version from team aokp and i hope from time to time we have more tweaks inside the romcontroll

this settings for dpi is in framework-res.apk... i have never search this..

pixelfreak
The Following User Says Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 10:18 AM |#14  
Rahil S's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjyneo

Funny, how come all KitKat ROMs for HD2 have problem with signing in to Google account?
I tried NativeSD on CM11, and I faced this problem too.

Seriously??
I have tried all KitKat ROM and have never had any issue of signing in Google account in NAND,DataonExt or NativeSd.
I guess your doing something wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rahil S For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rahil S Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 10:20 AM |#15  
Member
Flag Batu Pahat
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I've no idea. It won't let me to sign in my Gmail account, but when I try another Google account, no problem.
31st December 2013, 10:22 AM |#16  
Rahil S's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

the romcontroll is a beta version from team aokp and i hope from time to time we have more tweaks inside the romcontroll

this settings for dpi is in framework-res.apk... i have never search this..

pixelfreak

I guess so, but overall the ROM is fantastic.
Will be waiting for new features to be added.
Thanks a lot and Happy New Year.
Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rahil S For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rahil S Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 12:17 PM |#17  
Senior Member
vitoria-gasteiz
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Thank you very much and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
31st December 2013, 12:40 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Flag Krakow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
USB problem
Nice ROM (DirectSD): Gmail. Wifi, GPS, ....
Only problem with Data (No USB communications - only sound of communications with Windows). After first boot some problems with media (no sound) - after second boot - sound is OK.

Cheers and Happy New Year!
31st December 2013, 12:41 PM |#19  
hitman1376's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

yes i have native on magldr installed

pixelfreak

Special Thanks For Fast Response My Friend ... Seems It Needs To Be Downloaded ...
31st December 2013, 01:27 PM |#20  
-pixelfreak-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,431
 
Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by radons

Nice ROM (DirectSD): Gmail. Wifi, GPS, ....
Only problem with Data (No USB communications - only sound of communications with Windows). After first boot some problems with media (no sound) - after second boot - sound is OK.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

what is the size from your patitions? this rom have no USB storage inside... this is from AOKP not insert....i have no problem with Data..

Cheers and Happy New Year for all

Pixelfreak and Team HD24EVER
31st December 2013, 01:34 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Krakow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
USB communication
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

what is the size from your patitions? this rom have no USB storage inside... this is from AOKP not insert....i have no problem with Data..

Cheers and Happy New Year for all

Pixelfreak and Team HD24EVER

2 x 4ext partition (1.=2GB, 2.=1,8GB) and SWAP 250MB. If this rom not have USB storage - its OK (i can have communication with comp throu Magdlr)
THX for fast reply
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes