[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2009, 07:52 AM |#2991  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
woohoo grats on page 300!!! i think i will try out ms3 with the new mskip stuff now.. !!
25th June 2009, 10:34 AM |#2992  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Just updated the Ultimate Edition to add the Contacts Carousel to the Spb Menus list.

You're the man.
Thanks for all your hard work.
I just upgraded to the QVGA/WQVGA version of MS301 WidgetsProPlusUltimate_CustomBackGround_QVGA_06230 9.cab after doing a reinstall (Spb 3.0.1 Build 6501 on a Samsung Omnia i900)
I have two minor problems.
1. In landscape mode the background art doesn't cover the full screen leaving a gap between it and the start of taskbar at the right side.
2. I am getting what looks like a another set of icons overlaying the ones already have on the bottom task bar of the professional screen when I return from carousel. I have launcher, taskmanager and favourites at the bottom and am getting a home icon on the left and another favourites icon on the right - both slightly offset from the ones underneath. Returning to the carousel and back again usually gets rid of them but only temporarily.
I wonder whether you can shed any light on either problem?
Thanks, Rev
25th June 2009, 11:48 AM |#2993  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense

woohoo grats on page 300!!! i think i will try out ms3 with the new mskip stuff now.. !!

Let me know what you think mate
25th June 2009, 02:54 PM |#2994  
Thanks Meter: 1,539

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

If you have a VGA/WVGA device then I will be releasing Pro Plus Ultimate for your device hopefully tonight or tomorrow as long as my internet doesnt crap out first lol (stupid cheap dongle).

Mark

The dongle hasn't crapped out, has it? Thanks for your work and am looking forward to the VGA Pro Plus Ultimate.
25th June 2009, 04:14 PM |#2995  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
description of widgets
@mskip

first of all great work, without your work MS3 falls short of its promise, but now my phone can truly be all it can.

A few questions:
1. Do you have "widgets guide" a document that has a picture and name of each widget?
( i think that would be helpful; it can be frustrating to keep trying different clocks until you find one you like and accidentally trying the same one several time , obviously your busy, i thought this is something you may already have laying around)

2. I installed your current VGA "pro plus" (i think) on to my TP and all it did was give me the widgets. From reading the description i was expecting the 7 lifestyle pages and all of those things. Not sure if i did something wrong/something happened. Any thoughts?

Anyway looking forward to the VGA Ultimate pack, again great work!
25th June 2009, 05:17 PM |#2996  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 39

More
@ mskip:

Just a short question...when i want to edit the 3 buttons on the bottom of the lifestyle screen...which file do i have to edit? I think i can figure out the rest myself.
25th June 2009, 05:28 PM |#2997  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
the file is called menubar.xml by default. but that one is also the menu used on the pro screen.. you can edit it ad save it as menubarlife.xml or something like that.. then edit the name of that layer on the lockscreen2.xml file
25th June 2009, 05:34 PM |#2998  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense

the file is called menubar.xml by default. but that one is also the menu used on the pro screen.. you can edit it ad save it as menubarlife.xml or something like that.. then edit the name of that layer on the lockscreen2.xml file

Thanks, got it!
25th June 2009, 06:15 PM |#2999  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
arghhh where is Pro Plus Ultimate VGA ?!?! can't wait lol
25th June 2009, 07:03 PM |#3000  
Flag Munich

More
@ all:

<Plugin Class="Spb.LSP.MenuBar" Name="Btn1" ID="2">
<String Name="Backgrd" Value="MenuBackgrd"/>
<Int Name="GlobalIcon" Value="217"/>
<String Name="Text" Value=""/>
<String Name="Open" Value=":FAVORITES"/>
</Plugin>

This is where you set what should happen when you press a button. I want to change it to open the "My Shortcuts" menu, but i dont know the right value for the open string. Does anyone know?
25th June 2009, 07:49 PM |#3001  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2

The dongle hasn't crapped out, has it? Thanks for your work and am looking forward to the VGA Pro Plus Ultimate.

No the dongle is just about holding together. It takes longer to get VGA out as I dont have a VGA device and have to test everything on an emulator which doesnt have landcape mode so I have to check everything 3 or 4 times.

If everything goes without trouble I will release pro plus ultimate and basic tomorrow night
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)