11th September 2009, 12:11 AM |#3991  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypee3

i loved the lifestyle screen after putting the "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" as the bottom menubar disappeared and the screen looked enlarged and widgets looked awesome.
i don't want to put "ProPlus Elegance" as this reduces my screen size again and i can have most of its new features with the old spb menu editor.

Could you please make a .CAB file for "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" so that we could swipe all lifestyle pages in a continuos order without scrolling back to the first again ?
i hope, you understand what i mean to say..
Thanks !!!

I know what you mean. I will have a look at it but it should be easy enough to do. I was going to bring out an updated version of Ultimate anyway with the new widgets I have made so if its possible I will include that aswell
11th September 2009, 08:20 AM |#3992  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Could you add the small version of the digital flip clock as well? If I remember correct its in jgjackson theme. As the poster above I prefer the old ultimate theme but with the new widgets. If I had'nt wrote it before - you did a fantastic job to tweak Mobile Shell!!
11th September 2009, 12:10 PM |#3993  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
thanks a lot !!!
hi mskip, thanks for including my post in your response ...Waiting eagerly for the new updated version of Ultimate.

11th September 2009, 05:00 PM |#3994  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag www.generation-mobiles.net
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Mskip for the win
12th September 2009, 02:28 PM |#3995  

More
Will Widgets on WVGA
Will the widgets work on a WVGA display. I have the Sprint Touch Pro 2 and when I select the widget it doesn't display? Thanks for your help.
12th September 2009, 04:46 PM |#3996  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Any chance anyone could give me some advice on this issue?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3966
12th September 2009, 08:16 PM |#3997  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topflight1111

Will the widgets work on a WVGA display. I have the Sprint Touch Pro 2 and when I select the widget it doesn't display? Thanks for your help.

What cab are you installing and are you soft resetting after the install finishes?
12th September 2009, 08:17 PM |#3998  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfinockio

This may have been answered in the other 397 pages of this thread, but...

I am having an issue with my Mobile Shell "File Explorer" shortcuts. The "Storage Card" shortcut goes instead to my "Bluetooth Neighbourhood". Any chance there's an easy reg edit to point it instead to my "Storage Card"?

Have you tried reinstalling Mobile Shell?
12th September 2009, 09:16 PM |#3999  

More
WidjetInjector
Can someone post widgetinjector here? I tried signing up at the french forum to download it, but when I register I get some type of error and I have no idea what the error is....dont speak french.
12th September 2009, 09:56 PM |#4000  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Smile WidjetInjector
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashwood

Can someone post widgetinjector here? I tried signing up at the french forum to download it, but when I register I get some type of error and I have no idea what the error is....dont speak french.

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2505.0.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip WidgetInjector_-_fond.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1,018.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: zip WidgetInjectorCockDigit.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.02 MB, 39 views)
12th September 2009, 10:09 PM |#4001  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypee3

I loved the lifestyle screen after putting the "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" as the bottom menubar disappeared and the screen looked enlarged and widgets looked awesome.
i don't want to put "ProPlus Elegance" as this reduces my screen size again and i can have most of its new features with the old spb menu editor.

Could you please make a .CAB file for "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" so that we could swipe all lifestyle pages in a continuos order without scrolling back to the first again ?
i hope, you understand what i mean to say..
Thanks !!!

Agreed! Infact, now that MS3Config can be used to change any background and edit the number of lifestyle pages, I would also suggest an update to the Pro Plus Basic 070809:
1. Strip the bottom Menu Bar of the 3 middle buttons.
2. Add the new continuous slide.
3. Add any new widgets.

The latest Elegance version is beautiful, but for me (and I guess it's all personal preference) I really miss being able to use the space in the bottom bar.

Thanks Mskip,

Mattster.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)