Moto e lags? And apps force close?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moto E doesn't lag at all, been using it for 4 days....no lags, no FCs....n the UI is smooth, and Multitasking is a delight! ;)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
    View attachment 2754792

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

An honest review from the heart. The Moto E is the perfect phone I've been waiting for , because
    1. It's so cheap(really, I don't have 20-30k to spend on a phone I won't be using after 2 years).
    2. It's latest Android version.
    3. It does not lag so much, what they wrote is totally false. The UI is butter smooth. Trust me.
    4. I got my phone on 16th May and it hasn't faced a FC even once.
    5. I play games like 2048, QuizUp(a Heavy game really), and Cut the Rope 2 and it's really smooth, no lag and no FC. Quitting apps is also smooth and it goes to the home screen immediately.
    6. I don't use camera so I don't care and it doesn't hurt.
    7. I love the design and the back.

So please don't go for these absurd reviews by haters.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention I didn't root for warranty reasons.
    is this review true? They say apps force close a lot and phone lags a lot out of the box. Pocket now is a trusted site
    http://m.pocketnow.com/2014/05/20/motorola-moto-e-review

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Folks at PokectNow are dumbs.. Would you believe sayings of thousand reviewers or this one ****ty writer ?? Believe me, it's perfect smartphone in it's price range and I never encountered with apps being forced closed or any problem like that and In fact Moto E beats Galaxy S5 in speed test (check video from Tom Rich on Youtube).
    Pocketnow people are used to their high-end phones and give a review with high-end phones in mind. Check out geekyranjit's review/hands-on (I find his videos as honest reviews).

From my experience for the past 4 days, the Moto E is smooth, stable and quite fast. (check out Android Authority's video on the Moto E vs Galaxy S5). I've not faced a force close as yet and yes the camera is disappointing but I didnt buy the phone because of the camera, I bought it because of the functionality and optimized software.
    Connecting charger while using disturbs touch drivers that's ridiculous!!

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
    Try to plug it into some other power point.

The power shocket could be delivering more power than recommended..

Saying this with experience...
    Have seen same chaeger and mob behaving as you said in one power shocket while pretty good in another...

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk