TF101, TF101G & Some JB 1-Click Root APK for HC, ICS or JB no PC needed UPT(07/13/15)

Search This thread

jlucas95

Feb 16, 2014
Teresina
TF101, TF101G & Some JB 1-Click Root APK for HC, ICS or JB no PC needed UPT(07/13/15)

Baidu Root a New Way to Root Your Device Running Android Jelly Bean 4.3 Below

I present to you Baidu Root, an application specially created to root your Transformer running Honeycomb or ICS without Computer or Custom Recovery.
The app is fully in Chinese but is very easy to use. It detects your device. Is just click the blue button below where it shows the name of your device and you will have a rooted rom easily, effortlessly.
PS: It is necessary to have active data connection or is connected to a wifi to make the downloads required.

Software Features:

1. Safety and fast rights management, without any risk.
2. Integrated powerful authority management, intelligent management applications.
3. Uninstall unnecessary system applications to release mobile phone space.
4. Manage the boot from the startup procedure, the phone faster and more power.
5. Freedom to replace the phone font, boot animation, desktop and other private custom, make your phone unique.
6. Security Protection vulnerabilities, mobile phones screenshots, game changer, a variety of interesting applications you play.

*New Version: 2.3.7. Features:
- Now in English for better understanding.
- Now support for Asus Slider SL101.
- Now supports Transformer Prime TF700, 700t and 701t.
- Manage your root applications direct of app.
- Uninstall unwanted system apps direct of application.

*New Update 2.3.8. Features:
- Still in chinese :(
-Now with support for all devices that run ICS or Honeycomb
-Awarded with the right to access the system folders.-
-Now you have control of your gadget in your hands.

*New Update 2.8.3. Feaatures:
- Still in Chinese due to the app translation problems.
- Now support more devices.
- Not stuck on Asus devices.
- Now support devices running Android 4.3.

*Requirements:

- A Device Running Android OS 4.3 or Below
- A Working Internet Connection.

Downloads:
V2.3.6(CN Version): http://download1477.mediafire.com/2agwg0ah2zqg/2bjsjwamanmgf2r/Baidu+Root+2.3.6.apk
V2.3.7(EN Version): [/url]https://mega.nz/#!EpEWTCwL!fwqH2Jsh-j2f4gGrDHD2rGQsxWyx95CwSno_t-gHVr4[/url]
V2.4.4(Still in CN): http://mega.co.nz/#!udohUYBT!k-cmpufNpjT0srkmeVJOGBiVS6gpgSIhuPmueV_iGmc
V2.8.3(Still in CN): https://mega.nz/#!TVAhTAQL!BiCrti2GQnzJCsszzdDjAFFqJGzMziU92hb-V6gvPCc

WORKING ON THE ROOT OF KITKAT. NEW UPDATE COMMING SOON ;)

Copy and past their links on your browser ;)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CALL ME!

Last edited:

Mayoche

Mar 25, 2012
I present to you Baidu Root, an application specially created to root your Transformer running Honeycomb or ICS without Computer or Custom Recovery.
The app is fully in Chinese but is very easy to use. It detects your device. Is just click the blue button below where it shows the name of your device and you will have a rooted rom easily, effortlessly.
PS: It is necessary to have active data connection or is connected to a wifi to make the downloads required.

Baidu Root V2.3.6: download1477.mediafire.com/2agwg0ah2zqg/2bjsjwamanmgf2r/Baidu+Root+2.3.6.apk

Copy and past the link in your browser to direct download ;)

Does the link work? I can't download the apk :/

leighr67

Mar 30, 2014
Link is not working

I used the link in Chinese. I am not sure if I am rooted or not. It is all in Chinese. How do I change it to English?

Baidu Root a New Way to Root Transformer

* New Version: 2.3.7. Features:

*Requirements:
- A Asus TF101, TF101g, SL101, TF700, TF700t, TF701t
- Running Anroid OS 3.x or 4.0.x

Downloads:
V2.3.6(CN Version): download1477.mediafire.com/2agwg0ah2zqg/2bjsjwamanmgf2r/Baidu+Root+2.3.6.apk
V2.3.7(EN Version): m.app.box.com/view_shared/pyehf9fh4xem3hy50

Last edited:

leighr67

Mar 30, 2014
Chinese

Sorry. The apk is outdated. I will update the apk yet tonight.
I used the first link that worked and followed the directions you gave. After the blue button I clicked on the right button in the box that came up. I do not know chinese so I am not sure that was the correct one. The whole app is in Chinese so I cannot even use it. Help.. Thanks,

Reactions: -sac-

fmerenda

May 15, 2014
works!

It worked for me. ....?and clicked on the "Baidu Easy Root (EN Version) 2.3.7 Apk" link and found it. I'm now rooted and have TWRP installed. Tonight I'm going to try KatKiss. I'm glad I found this, my transformer won't connect to a computer so I haven't been able to root it.

I followed the instructions above and it works perfectly. Thank you!

smilesintears

Jun 13, 2014
It worked!

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm super super newbie.. Now I'm rooted I like to install twrp and get kitkatkiss like u guys.. Can someone tell me how step by step... Thanks bunch! I did read other threads but it's very confusing...

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

Thing O Doom

Mar 10, 2012
Phoenix
Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp

jlucas95

Feb 16, 2014
Teresina
Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp

I do not know very well how did I used the Razorclaw as a basis, but with a different interface, however as I am new in the business, so I found a way to create in Chinese, but with the help of a program for computer I'm getting successfully translate it into English. At first only worked with honeycomb, but after a long time working and looking at the root of several devices running ICS unwittingly joined the method of framaroot for Asus Prime with Razorclaw and was a success. I do not know how but it seems why the Asus Prime is an ancestor of TF101 and TF101G. After a while I realized I could join all the components of framaroot and use them in Razorclaw so now supports any device running HC or ICS. But unfortunately as I am still adjusting it will take a while to get root on devices running FY JB or KK.

Reactions: Thing O Doom

upwardseven

Jul 20, 2010
Baidu Root a New Way to Root Transformer

* New Version: 2.3.7. Features:

*Requirements:
- A Asus TF101, TF101g, SL101, TF700, TF700t, TF701t
- Running Anroid OS 3.x or 4.0.x

New Update Arrivied Promissing

Downloads:
V2.3.6(CN Version): download1477.mediafire.com/2agwg0ah2zqg/2bjsjwamanmgf2r/Baidu+Root+2.3.6.apk
V2.3.7(EN Version): m.app.box.com/view_shared/pyehf9fh4xem3hy50
V2.4.4(Still in CN): mega.co.nz/#!udohUYBT!k-cmpufNpjT0srkmeVJOGBiVS6gpgSIhuPmueV_iGmc[/url]

WAIT EN VERSION IS COMMING SOON ;)

v2.3.7 download doesn't work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Baidu Root a New Way to Root Your Device Running Android Jelly Bean 4.3 Below

Software Features:

1. Safety and fast rights management, without any risk.
    2. Integrated powerful authority management, intelligent management applications.
    3. Uninstall unnecessary system applications to release mobile phone space.
    4. Manage the boot from the startup procedure, the phone faster and more power.
    5. Freedom to replace the phone font, boot animation, desktop and other private custom, make your phone unique.
    6. Security Protection vulnerabilities, mobile phones screenshots, game changer, a variety of interesting applications you play.

*New Version: 2.3.7. Features:

*New Update 2.3.8. Features:

*New Update 2.8.3. Feaatures:
    - Still in Chinese due to the app translation problems.
    - Now support more devices.
    - Not stuck on Asus devices.
    - Now support devices running Android 4.3.

*Requirements:

- A Device Running Android OS 4.3 or Below
    - A Working Internet Connection.

Downloads:
    V2.3.6(CN Version): http://download1477.mediafire.com/2agwg0ah2zqg/2bjsjwamanmgf2r/Baidu+Root+2.3.6.apk
    V2.3.7(EN Version): [/url]https://mega.nz/#!EpEWTCwL!fwqH2Jsh-j2f4gGrDHD2rGQsxWyx95CwSno_t-gHVr4[/url]
    V2.4.4(Still in CN): http://mega.co.nz/#!udohUYBT!k-cmpufNpjT0srkmeVJOGBiVS6gpgSIhuPmueV_iGmc
    V2.8.3(Still in CN): https://mega.nz/#!TVAhTAQL!BiCrti2GQnzJCsszzdDjAFFqJGzMziU92hb-V6gvPCc

WORKING ON THE ROOT OF KITKAT. NEW UPDATE COMMING SOON ;)

I was able to root tablet, install twrp, & flash Lollipop 5.1 without PC you'll need Micro SD, sequence below.
    I can't post links FYI

1) Install Baidu Root APK (Via their website its in Chinese, Google the translation it is available)
    2)Download "Rashr - Flash Tool" & flash CMW 5.8 version (CMW 6 wont recognize SD)
    3)Download TWRP 2.8.1.1 onto micro SD card (Search XDA Forum)
    3)Boot into recovery mode (Vol Down + Power) & Flash TWRP 2.8.1.1
    4)Reboot, Download on to SD the most recent Lollipop 5.1 By timduru, superuser, & Gapps as well.
    5)Boot into recovery mode (TWRP)
    6)Clean out current install (Start fresh or you get gapps errors)
    7)Flash Lollipop, Gapps, & superuser
    8)Reboot, Uninstall Baidu & Chinese superuser, English superuser will take over.
    9) Done (Flashed Lollipop without PC)
    Chinese

Sorry. The apk is outdated. I will update the apk yet tonight.
    I used the first link that worked and followed the directions you gave. After the blue button I clicked on the right button in the box that came up. I do not know chinese so I am not sure that was the correct one. The whole app is in Chinese so I cannot even use it. Help.. Thanks,
    please up link EN Version :)
    It worked for me. I googled "Baidu Root 2.3.7.apk" (https://www.google.com/#q=baidu+root+2.3.7.apk) and clicked on the "Baidu Easy Root (EN Version) 2.3.7 Apk" link and found it. I'm now rooted and have TWRP installed. Tonight I'm going to try KatKiss. I'm glad I found this, my transformer won't connect to a computer so I haven't been able to root it.