@Tab stuck on boot screen

Search This thread

tw199y2011

Apr 6, 2012
First of all sorry if this is wrong section feel free to move to relevant section.

I have a @tab 10 dual core. We got them at work and now the company have gone bust so can't send it back.

It is stuck on the main boot screen I have used the rockbatchtool to reflash the firmware still no joy. At work we had the 13.3 version as well and they sent me a versus tab firmware for that and it worked on the 13.3 @tab, so I have tried the same for the 10 but no joy just a white screen.

I can't force cwm on there as there doesn't seem to be any way of getting it into boot loader as there are no volume buttons.

Does anyone have any idea or if I posted it to them they could have a play in the UK :)

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Mr.trololol

Aug 24, 2012
Lagos
Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Original firmware

First of all sorry if this is wrong section feel free to move to relevant section.

I have a @tab 10 dual core. We got them at work and now the company have gone bust so can't send it back.

It is stuck on the main boot screen I have used the rockbatchtool to reflash the firmware still no joy. At work we had the 13.3 version as well and they sent me a versus tab firmware for that and it worked on the 13.3 @tab, so I have tried the same for the 10 but no joy just a white screen.

I can't force cwm on there as there doesn't seem to be any way of getting it into boot loader as there are no volume buttons.

Does anyone have any idea or if I posted it to them they could have a play in the UK :)

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

find original firmware for your tab or any similar tablet and flash it
otherwise your tablet is of no use.