FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,209

By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th April 2014, 10:36 PM |#5541  
Flag Abbeville, La.
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question Most of us, probably aew good people. Why is it so hard to understand how to make a r
I'll be 62 in less than a month, with 20 years of computing, behind me. That, is to show, that I'm some 'wise guy' trying to pull anything over anyone. Maybe I'm getting closer to Alzheimers or to dementia, but for whatever reason, I don't understand how to use THE REQUEST FOR APP, since Google Play is blocked on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7, and if I want to try and develope it, along with Autocast, to stream things to my Chromecast dongle, I MUST INSTALL THE FULL, PAID $2.99 VERSION,that it seems only Google Play has. After that, another $1.37 for the paid version of Autocast, then I have to join them together, and pray they will work. This is OBVIOUSLY my first time trying this, but I did find, I think, that I needed to check the apps already available to you, which I did, and Tasker, is not one that is available.

I then used the Search, and what it found for Tasker, only confused me more. Seems like all I found to start with, was getting 'the mini tasker', which in God's name, I'm not aware of it. Also, there is some talk, about NOT REQUESTING A PAID FOR APP, which the FULL VERSION OF TASKER, costing $2.99, looks like it's a paid version. Add to that, besides putting the revelant info on the Tasker App THAT I WANT, I don't know HOW or WHERE, to make my request. Can someone please, explain to me, if this REQUEST can be made for a paid version of Tasker, and if so, just how to go about that, making the request? Thank you. in advance.

sawdoctor
12th April 2014, 10:46 PM |#5542  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $îMpŁÿ_¢ØmPłİÇåŤęĎ

Can someone upload this ?

Here you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6zw8q68k2...ld.6061301.apk

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
12th April 2014, 11:09 PM |#5543  
Thanks Meter: 1,314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffman2152

I'll be 62 in less than a month, with 20 years of computing, behind me. That, is to show, that I'm some 'wise guy' trying to pull anything over anyone. Maybe I'm getting closer to Alzheimers or to dementia, but for whatever reason, I don't understand how to use THE REQUEST FOR APP, since Google Play is blocked on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7, and if I want to try and develope it, along with Autocast, to stream things to my Chromecast dongle, I MUST INSTALL THE FULL, PAID $2.99 VERSION,that it seems only Google Play has. After that, another $1.37 for the paid version of Autocast, then I have to join them together, and pray they will work. This is OBVIOUSLY my first time trying this, but I did find, I think, that I needed to check the apps already available to you, which I did, and Tasker, is not one that is available.

I then used the Search, and what it found for Tasker, only confused me more. Seems like all I found to start with, was getting 'the mini tasker', which in God's name, I'm not aware of it. Also, there is some talk, about NOT REQUESTING A PAID FOR APP, which the FULL VERSION OF TASKER, costing $2.99, looks like it's a paid version. Add to that, besides putting the revelant info on the Tasker App THAT I WANT, I don't know HOW or WHERE, to make my request. Can someone please, explain to me, if this REQUEST can be made for a paid version of Tasker, and if so, just how to go about that, making the request? Thank you. in advance.

Nobody on xda will provide a paid app. It us against xda rules which would lead to stern Waring's or maybe even a ban.

There is a tasker thread on xda which is very helpful and will help you get to grips with it or even explain what you need to do. Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1110775

[TUT] The Ultimate Noob/Beginners Guide to Tasker

As regards getting the tasker app you will have to buy it.

In this thread we will only provide apps that are free but for some reason is unavailable in your country/device is not compatible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to zolaisugly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zolaisugly Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 12:41 AM |#5544  
Thanks Meter: 1,314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usry723

Need the latest update for MLS Matchday (5.0.3)

/store/apps/details?id=com.mlssoccer

Thank you.

Mls matchday
Ver 5.0.3
App link https://app.box.com/s/wk76olm34vjmiip3xzq6

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zolaisugly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zolaisugly Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 12:54 AM |#5545  
Flag Abbeville, La.
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lightbulb Well, you answered my questions, and gave me a tip, to maybe learn more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolaisugly

Nobody on xda will provide a paid app. It us against xda rules which would lead to stern Waring's or maybe even a ban.

There is a tasker thread on xda which is very helpful and will help you get to grips with it or even explain what you need to do. Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1110775

[TUT] The Ultimate Noob/Beginners Guide to Tasker

As regards getting the tasker app you will have to buy it.

In this thread we will only provide apps that are free but for some reason is unavailable in your country/device is not compatible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks, now I know, that PAID apps, are a NO NO, only free ones can be requested. As for buying it, I'm certainly willing to spend the $2.99 and the $1.37, for them, I just need to find a way, to actually get it on the Kindle Fire HD 7. That link you provided, leads me to feel I need to read up in it a bit, and maybe learn things I need to know. I'm the sort, that puts a lot of things on the fire, together, and not consecrate on just one issue. I don't remember how I found this, but I got a Google Play app, called Condi, that supposedly used to be known as Mini Tasker. That too, I'll look into. You may know about what is called 'Deeper Internet', or the supposedly 99% of the web, we don't normally browse. I ran into this awhile back, and found there was a browser named TOR, that was a instrument to start with, trying to learn about it. I haven't spent much time with it yet, but that may be another option that may find something available, so that I could buy and load Tasker, in that manner. But I do tank you for the reply, and yes, it's strongly suggested we read the XDA guidelines, but I haven't, and that's my fault. If I can somehow get this worked out, WITHOUT ROOTING my Kindle Fire, I'll try and remember to post something, about it. God Bless.
The Following User Says Thank You to ffman2152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ffman2152 Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 06:41 AM |#5546  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffman2152

Thanks, now I know, that PAID apps, are a NO NO, only free ones can be requested. As for buying it, I'm certainly willing to spend the $2.99 and the $1.37, for them, I just need to find a way, to actually get it on the Kindle Fire HD 7. That link you provided, leads me to feel I need to read up in it a bit, and maybe learn things I need to know. I'm the sort, that puts a lot of things on the fire, together, and not consecrate on just one issue. I don't remember how I found this, but I got a Google Play app, called Condi, that supposedly used to be known as Mini Tasker. That too, I'll look into. You may know about what is called 'Deeper Internet', or the supposedly 99% of the web, we don't normally browse. I ran into this awhile back, and found there was a browser named TOR, that was a instrument to start with, trying to learn about it. I haven't spent much time with it yet, but that may be another option that may find something available, so that I could buy and load Tasker, in that manner. But I do tank you for the reply, and yes, it's strongly suggested we read the XDA guidelines, but I haven't, and that's my fault. If I can somehow get this worked out, WITHOUT ROOTING my Kindle Fire, I'll try and remember to post something, about it. God Bless.

There are some powerful alternative to tasker which are free but they don't match what tasker can do. (they are powerful but not powerful enough to match taskers level)
If u are a small or medium level user, u won't feel any difference but if u are advanced user then they won't do for you
U can try llama, macrodroid, condi to check if these work for you.

Sent from my GT-I9500
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 08:34 AM |#5547  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Hi, could anybody share Crimson Cobalt theme? Thank you.
13th April 2014, 08:36 AM |#5548  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matraca

a quick link will help
The Following User Says Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 08:42 AM |#5549  
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....crimsoncobalt

»Tapatalk«
13th April 2014, 09:28 AM |#5550  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravaPL

This?

»Tapatalk«

That is the one 👍

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

a quick link will help

Here you go.

13th April 2014, 10:59 AM |#5551  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

More
Quote:

That is the one

https://copy.com/GSEozvEnsVyQ6Gv
V4.4.3

Sent from my GT-I9500
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)