Ghost touch issues

Have you got the ghost touch issue? Please read my post.

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Hello everybody,

im experiencing ghost touch issues with my GM1903. If i touch the display + the metal frame(especially the area around the charging port) there are ghost touches. Especially visible when playing games like pubg or whatever.
A link to an video of the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXu7WOtd9o4
There is also a thread in the oneplus forum existing, but still no reaction from oneplus....
And before there will be asking someone. Yes i have tried a factory reset, a reflash of the rom etc.
Currently i have sent in the phone, what im asking for is if anyone of you are experiencing the same issue please comment below with the production date.
Mine says 2019.06.03
Thank you!

Last edited:

asc366

Oct 2, 2012
Hello everybody,

Currently i have sent in the phone, what im asking for is if anyone of you are experiencing the same issue please comment below with the production date.
Mine says 2019.06.03

The productiondates for this issue vary, see the other thread at the OP forum: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-7-touch-issues.1070754/page-11#post-20733362

Not to deminish your efforts, but one of the guys over there sent it in and got it back with another OOS, 9.5.5, which showed even worse signs of ghost touches.

Please update us (and join the other thread too if you haven't already) and chip in with your experiences

asc366

Oct 2, 2012
If you plan on using a case that seals off the bottom metal part. You'll be fine

asc366

Oct 2, 2012
They appear only when not charging, when touching the metal base part around the chargeport and enabling airplanemode fixes it. Disable NFC doesn't, disabling nightlight doesn't, nor disabling any of wifi, bluetooth, gps, 3-finger-screenshot, tap-to-wake or the videoenhancer.

quini2k

Apr 5, 2011
Sant Antoni de Portmany
OnePlus 12
Hi! It has only happened to me once... I was charging my OP7 with a non official charger. Throwing charger & cable to the trash bin solved the issue.

I apologise I haven't been of help

Sent from my OnePlus7 using XDA Labs