[ROM][GB 2.3.7] BRABUS NXT for NeoV [AdrenoBooster]

Search This thread

soulfunkdjx

Mar 26, 2013
1) I noticed that LED Flashlight is not working....
2) Also wifi has an error but i fixed it by installing wifi modules
3) When i choose to close my phone and click the recovery option is not taking me to the cwm. I installed it myself but this option from the power button is not working again. I must press the volume down to enter cwm.

Last edited:

ankurvij

Dec 13, 2011
INDIA
@hemantgogia09, It happened with me, seems like a kernel issue. Installing a new kernel helped me :angel:. You can try installing the same kernel again ..:cowboy:

Hello @alextheboss96. Thank you very much for your awesome ROM. I have been using this ROM since week now and i have to say nobody can say that this is a GB ROM. So everything was fine until i changed my SIM. So i removed battery and changed SIM Card and re-inserted battery. After this my battery always shows 100% level :crying: and i tried wiping battery cache but that didn't work. So could anybody help me out i don't want re-install the whole ROM. :confused:

Again your work is awesome keep up the good work. :good:
Thank You. :highfive:

vishal_android freak

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Mumbai
Bro.. I must tell you if you have modded this rom all by yourself then hats off.. It looks stunning.. Super sexy according to me.. Its super smooth and awesome.. Best gb for me after gin2jb.. :D only thing is, the battery is very horrible for a gb rom., :( please work on battery and this can be a legend.. :D if you want any help.. Pm me.. But improve battery.. For now its 9/10 for this great work.. If I find any bugs il edit this later.. :)

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
omg can you just see the credits to krisdee? atomic gb is just a port from krisdee's rom! in the other hand i have tken some apps and realy changed a lot on that rom! omg guys! just search!

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal_android freak

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Mumbai
omg can you just see the credits to krisdee? atomic gb is just a port from krisdee's rom! in the other hand i have tken some apps and realy changed a lot on that rom! omg guys! just search!

No worries.. My bad there.. So I stay on what I said.. Great work.. :):thumbup:

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: alextheboss96

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
BRABUS NXT v2

Hey guys after the launch of BRABUS NXT im about to offer you the second version! [v2] I bet you will like it! Just hold on because im really busy! :laugh:

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
BRABUS NXT v2

Hey BRABUS users the second version may take one more week to be completed! There will be some nice changes!
increasing battery life, performance and smoothness!
Also you will face some visual changes too but in order to complete that i need atleast a week!
so get ready ;)

tsourakis13

Sep 5, 2013
waiting for the new version!!! but try to improve the performance and make the ram better because sometimes I have FC on browsing when I open more than 2 pages.

ALSO try to fix the statusbar widgets because some of them don't working (LED, Bluetooth)

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
waiting for the new version!!! but try to improve the performance and make the ram better because sometimes I have FC on browsing when I open more than 2 pages.

ALSO try to fix the statusbar widgets because some of them don't working (LED, Bluetooth)

bluetooth on status bar doesnt work??? i know about led
yes ram battery and performance will be rebuilt :good:

Reactions: iDezTeam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2jf0vb4.jpg

Importand Info
    Hey guys! Im kind of new here, actually this is my first rom , and ive tried to make a stable,fast, gaming-multitasking custom rom with a great design, compared to other GB ROMS​

System Info
    Base - 2.3.7
    Zipaligned, BusyBox, Superuser & Binary
    Gb with Xperia S Apps + NXT fully Themed
    build.prop fully tweaked
    hw_config optimized
    ram optimizations
    init.d tweaks

Disclaimer
    Your warranty is now void...
    I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD Cards​

Installation
    For Locked Bootloader:
    1.Flash firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62or 4.0.2.A.0.42 via Flashtool
    2.Root the firmware via Flashtool
    3.Install CWM Recovery
    4.Reboot phone and press [volume + or - ] until the notification LED turns Blue.
    5.Install BRABUS NXT for NeoV.zip from sdcard.

For Unlocked Bootloader:
    1.Flash your favorite kernel.[Night-Elf Εxp 10.1 lite recommended]
    2.Enter Recovery and do the following wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache partition , format cache/data/system( in mounts and storage), wipe dalvik cache
    3.Install BRABUS NXT for NeoV.zip from sdcard.​

Screenshots
    BRABUS_SCREENIES.jpg

Downloads​
    ROM + Addons by me ;)

Changelog
    Version 0:​
    Initial Release[Personal Use]​

Version 1:​
    - First Share to xda devs
    - Build.prop tweaked by Pizza_Dox
    - Initd tweaks
    - Added clock app with timer and other stuff
    - Hidden quickpanel settings and cpu frills
    - Stock GB camera app
    - NXT Lockscreen
    - Xperia Z Style Launcher
    - Xperia Z Wallpapers
    - Xperia Z Sounds
    - Xperia Z boot animation
    - Updated Walkman
    - Xperia T/Z statusbar icons
    - Xperia T/Z layout[systemUI]
    - Setting button [systemUI]
    - Recent button [systemUI]
    - Smooth scrolling
    - Auto Brightness Disabled​

Banner
    Use this BANNER to support and share this awesome ROM! :good:
    brb_user.jpg

Copy and Paste this on your signature :highfive:
    HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2394772] [img]http://s10.postimg.org/yp8ztb5m1/brb_user.jpg[/img] [/url]

Credits
    Pizza_Dox for his help on initd and buildprop tweaks
    AeonWorld for his GB lockscreen
    DanyLambert07 for Status Bar , Clock app and Settings
    Spizzy01 for AdrenoBooster
    FlorinXstyle for Xperia Z theme
    Ben Ling for Xperia Z bootanimation​

PS: Guys , if anyone want to help me on tweaking and making this rom even faster and gaming ,i will accept PM's! Also , due to some serious tests i wont have such time to spend on this project , or any other! So every help is accepted! Thanks and Enjoy!
    guys! im finishing my version 2!!!
    i know it took more time but i didnt have much time to spend on the rom!
    i have only one thing to finish and im uploading the rom!
    i need some framework masters to help me finish framework-res!
    sent me a pm if you want to help me
    Thanks!

DONT SPAM the thread!
    send me a pm
    can you make a patch for neo ... looks like you have done lots of modifications

im in a lot of hurry this year! im having some serious exams so this might be late... any help appreciated! im also trying o modify some last things :D
    1. Best GB Rom. And considering that GB is the best for Xperia Neo V.Bring us to the conclusion that :
    - This is actually the best Rom for Xperia Neo V!!! Thank You Very Very Much!!!

2. Can I install Adreno Booster on this rom? And do you think it will make any difference in gaming?

i really appreciate that thanks! adreno booster is already installed! it wont make any difference! i know i have to make it even faster in order to enjoy hard gaming! im working on that but i have some serious exams! thanks again!