FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[7.10.2012][NT 5.10.8835.35 V1]Gold_C_ML_51265104_R_153000830_2316w0506U by ansar

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851

By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 05:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2012, 03:24 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 1,369

More
Thank You!
You guys are all awesome! Thank you! Ansar Huge Thanks, so far no issues and all is well!
Downgraded my SPL- Upgraded to HSPL and Flashed your ROM all in one setting and it was flawless. Internet Sharing was my biggest reason to flash, but the rest is just great! It's been since my TP2 days that i've done all the modding I once used was custom to!

23rd April 2012, 04:54 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Puritan they all include English, the 18L includes a total of 18 languages, the other 2 come with either Japanese or Chinese in addition to English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23

Hello,

Looking to get this on my Sprint Arrive- Which is the best needed version of the 3 to download for English?

Thank you,

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haramzee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift haramzee Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 07:14 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
do any of the ## codes work on this rom? I'm still running DFT and none of them work from the dialer.
23rd April 2012, 10:30 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
^Interesting...

Hey quick question, is there an app out there yet that save all settings and tile locations etc... so when you hard reset or change roms there would be not to much to re-customize to your liking?

Also for ppl coming from DFT rom is there anything that has to be done prior to loading ANSAR's...considering they are on radio v1.51, bootloader v1.25??
24th April 2012, 12:11 AM |#125  
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adihere

^Interesting...

Hey quick question, is there an app out there yet that save all settings and tile locations etc... so when you hard reset or change roms there would be not to much to re-customize to your liking?

Also for ppl coming from DFT rom is there anything that has to be done prior to loading ANSAR's...considering they are on radio v1.51, bootloader v1.25??

I came from DFT... I did not have to update or change anything when flashing into ANSAR's ROMS...

In regard to the ## numbers... They dont seem to work... Try it yourself: ##634# (field test)... All I get is a "Loading..." page... Dont know if your results are thesame...

Currently rebooting just in case...
24th April 2012, 12:37 AM |#126  

More
yeah my results are the same on dft rom... just loading forever and i think it says field test. They worked on the stock oem rom.
24th April 2012, 02:32 AM |#127  
Flag Tennessee

More
Cool SMS LIMIT Has been... UNLIMITED!!! jejeje
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001

Ok common, if Sprint has some 160char limit to text or has an issue with multiple SMS (I blame the network, not the phone as it may be what was causing a few double sends and whatnot) just let it be. If the phone can be out for a year and a fix hasn't been made. Don't count on it anytime soon.

Alright, without further issue... here is the SMS Limit Changer... jejeje, no more 160 Character Limit!!! jejeje
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post25233910

Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mapaz04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mapaz04 Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 02:55 PM |#128  

More
I'm hoping ansar will include both of your reg edits in the new rom.
24th April 2012, 07:59 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Ansar. Skydrive can now support 2G files and you still get to keep your 25G free. Start hosting your roms from there please. :P

Also I have been getting the hankering to finally test one of the roms (if I can download it) and wonder, is the bug that DFT has with data and wifi affecting his rom or not? The bug happens when you have a WiFi connection and you data connection on at the same time. For some reason anything involving data slows to a crawl unless one of them is disabled. Either use WiFi with cellular data turned off, of visa versa and things work fast as they should.

Outside of that and a few fantom updates that show a number on the tile but don't show as updates until a reboot is performed, the DFT rom has been ok. Mwan just being goofy and not getting back to us with an updated rom. God the lack of community and sharing with the WP7 roms is a joke compared to the Android and the old WM6.X days
25th April 2012, 02:33 AM |#130  
Flag Tennessee

More
Cool SKYDRIVE REQUEST... DONE! jejeje
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001

Ansar. Skydrive can now support 2G files and you still get to keep your 25G free. Start hosting your roms from there please. :P

So far, it seems ANSAR has not had a problem when ive uploaded his ROM's to dropbox so, hoping the feeling is still thesame I have taken the liberty of doing thesame for SKYDRIVE. I am sharing a folder on SKYDRIVE strictly for ANSAR ROM's for the GOLD_C. Please find the link for this below.
***LINK*** http://tinyurl.com/6upsetm ***LINK***

LIST OF ROMS FOUND WITHIN LINK:
MANGO 8107 22L RELEASE
TANGO 8773 18L V1 APRIL 16 RELEASE
TANGO 8773 3La V1 APRIL 16 RELEASE
TANGO 8773 3Lb V1 APRIL 16 RELEASE

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE ROMS BELONG TO ANSAR, I AM JUST HELPING HOSTING THEM TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.
Also, I will be taking down my links on DROPBOX as I am now sharing these on SKYDRIVE.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mapaz04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mapaz04 Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 07:16 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Fancy Smancy. I would love to do it myself, but haven't had the best of luck with rapidshare to even get the dang files in the first place. Perfect speeds coming from Skydrive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)