FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[7.10.2012][NT 5.10.8835.35 V1]Gold_C_ML_51265104_R_153000830_2316w0506U by ansar

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851

By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 05:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2012, 06:15 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygriggs

It seems mms doesn't work on dft's rom. Does it work properly on ansars?

Seems to be; though honestly maybe I am misunderstanding the problem. I have sent pictures to other phones using this rom using messaging>paperclip (and I was sending to another phone, not email, Facebook, or messenger.)

20th February 2012, 06:58 PM |#42  
Flag Gilbert, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygriggs

It seems mms doesn't work on dft's rom. Does it work properly on ansars?

MMS photos work for me on the DFT ROM. If you're trying to send video or music thru MMS, from what I understand it isn't supported yet by Windows Phone (rumor says Tango will add this).
20th February 2012, 09:42 PM |#43  
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 18

More
mms works fine for me as well... try doing a hard reset after flashing
The Following User Says Thank You to da1stprince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift da1stprince Ad-Free
20th February 2012, 10:14 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
MMS is working fine on the DFT rom for me as well. I had problems initially but not anymore. So far everything is working well.

In regards to internet sharing, is it detectable by sprint?

Also, how can I change the model name from HTC PC93100 to HTC T7575?
20th February 2012, 10:53 PM |#45  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydc

MMS is working fine on the DFT rom for me as well. I had problems initially but not anymore. So far everything is working well.

well, i guess we'll see what happens on our monthly statement
20th February 2012, 11:47 PM |#46  
Flag Gilbert, Arizona

More
Quote:

I sure hope not! I was never charged for using my old HTC Touch Pro 2 that way, but I guess I'll find out next month when I get my next bill.

Quote:

HKLM\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo

The "MODeviceName" key is what will display in the Settings>About page. The "OEMDeviceName" also had this value for me, but I'm not 100% sure what this is used for. I would be very careful about modifying any of these keys though, I've heard other people say that they couldn't receive updates or lost carrier-specific functionality by inputting bad values in here.
22nd February 2012, 06:47 PM |#47  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwolf

I have successfully installed this ROM

However, I cannot get the U2M8107.xap to install. I am getting the 0x81030120 error which seems to mean my device is not interop unlocked. How can I get around this? I do have the Chevron unlock. It's not that important to me, I'm just curious why it wouldn't work. The important things to me are... wifi tethering, that's it - and the ROM has it, and it works ^^

Edit: Can't update PRL on this one for some reason. I'm going to try re-flashing.

Edit2: This ROM appears to have bugs regarding the cellular data settings. You cannot use the "change network" or "change prl" buttons. The first one yields a generic error, and indeed upon first flashing the ROM and booting it up you see the error 0x80070002 and also every time you reboot it. The Internet/calling/texting works fine, so this appears to be more of an annoying cosmetic error. However, "change prl" is grayed out. Ideally this will be fixed, because without the ability to update PRL you lose the ability to have the most optimal cell coverage. There is also an "Add APN" button that does not exist in the generic 8107 I had on my device earlier. I think that this is not useful to CDMA devices and could be removed, but I might be wrong...

I am having this exact issue with Change Network, update PRL and the error when booting.

There doesn't seem to be a Arrive compatible U2M8107 XAP.

Bluetooth wont stay on. If it doesn't see a device that can be connected to it turns itself off; this can be frustrating when trying to pair to a new device.
23rd February 2012, 03:31 AM |#48  
Flag Detroit Mi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince

mms works fine for me as well... try doing a hard reset after flashing

works fine now after a hard reset... I guess I should've thought of that
Thanks everyone
23rd February 2012, 05:08 AM |#49  

More
Out of respect to ansar and his rom, it seems like the discussions about the DFT rom should be in a separate thread
23rd February 2012, 07:18 AM |#50  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzour

Out of respect to ansar and his rom, it seems like the discussions about the DFT rom should be in a separate thread

I agree.
On a different note... Aside from the terrible Bluetooth issue I am having.... What OS version should this be running?

Sent from my T7575 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
23rd February 2012, 11:20 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I too, am also having issue with the cellular connection error popping up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)