Thanks Meter: 215

By nrvate, Senior Member on 3rd September 2012, 04:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2013, 05:10 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Ok, that's clearer. Then it's most likely the rom. Not the adapter.

jd,

any idea of other ROMs that could support an OTG adapter?
personally i'm little sceptical going back to a stock ROM due to lagginess.

18th April 2013, 05:22 PM |#502  
Recognized Contributor
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykolin

jd,

any idea of other ROMs that could support an OTG adapter?
personally i'm little sceptical going back to a stock ROM due to lagginess.

I've been happy with the stock ics rom. Don't see a lot of different between it and nrvates. You can use Odin to flash it.

I first created a nandroid of cm 10. Then flashed the ics. 're-installed twrp recovery. Then rooted the ics. Now I often go back and forth between it and cm thru nandroids and recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
18th April 2013, 06:35 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
I've been using stock ics and there are no issues and it's pretty snappy

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda premium
19th April 2013, 04:05 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykolin

i appologies for misleading question.

i was refering to a USB OTG adapter

my tab does not see any USB memory stick within the OTG adapter.

I am using this rom and it does detect the OTG USB but you need to use StickMount or something similar to mount your flash drive.

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

I am able to download tasker on my tab. I don't want to pay for it so I don't know if it would work but it would let me download it. I'm on nrvates cm10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app

I tried flashing release 6 as well but tasker still does not show but when I flashed the stock ICS nandroid I had it allows me to install tasker.
The Following User Says Thank You to legacysl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legacysl Ad-Free
1st May 2013, 08:33 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thanks everyone

this rom helped me alot in use for the tablet.
fortunatelly, i moved to a Stock (lates) rom and for some reasons i'm loving it. OTG USB memory connection resolved after installing a StickMount as recommended.

nrave,

i appreciate your help and effort you put into this rom.
would be great to see ubuntu touch on this device.
12th May 2013, 06:06 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacysl

I am using this rom and it does detect the OTG USB but you need to use StickMount or something similar to mount your flash drive.

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

I tried flashing release 6 as well but tasker still does not show but when I flashed the stock ICS nandroid I had it allows me to install tasker.

finially
10th June 2013, 08:22 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
any news about porting cm 10.1?
14th December 2013, 11:06 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Cloud Search GPL Request
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrvate

Latest Flashable .ZIP, update 7: http://droid.arm.ee/957/cm10_p5att_n...strelease7.zip[/B]
Use TWRP, factory reset and wipe /system if you are coming from another ROM. Don't forget to install google apps http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.ph...on/Google_Apps

Hi,

I'm currently working on a CM10 ROM for the P7320, these devices are very similar except for the mount points. Is it possible you could provide the source for the parts you have changed in the kernel and possibly elsewhere? This will greatly benefit my CM10 work. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554877)

I'm looking at trying to get CM10.1 (and then further versions) to work, if you have any tips on getting things like the display working that would be awesome. I've managed to get a kernel to compile and adb to boot up with storage, but no display working. So maybe even a defconfig for what you had working in CM10.1 would be good?

Thanks for the awesome work so far! And if this CM10.1 experiment works out, we might be able to get it working on the i957 too?
6th January 2014, 02:00 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
how port rom from skyrokcet to i957?
28th January 2014, 05:54 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL0SeY

Hi,

I'm currently working on a CM10 ROM for the P7320, these devices are very similar except for the mount points. Is it possible you could provide the source for the parts you have changed in the kernel and possibly elsewhere? This will greatly benefit my CM10 work. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554877)

I'm looking at trying to get CM10.1 (and then further versions) to work, if you have any tips on getting things like the display working that would be awesome. I've managed to get a kernel to compile and adb to boot up with storage, but no display working. So maybe even a defconfig for what you had working in CM10.1 would be good?

Thanks for the awesome work so far! And if this CM10.1 experiment works out, we might be able to get it working on the i957 too?

@CL0SeY I am running this variant on my i957. Can I run a defconfig for you and pass it along? Would it help with your work on the 7320, and maybe with the i957 by extension?
29th January 2014, 08:47 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElrosMinyatur

@CL0SeY I am running this variant on my i957. Can I run a defconfig for you and pass it along? Would it help with your work on the 7320, and maybe with the i957 by extension?

Yeah that would be great, is it for 4.1 or 4.2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)