FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

2,676 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By twolf, Senior Member on 13th September 2008, 05:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th September 2008, 10:52 PM |#221  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarvalho

TF2D digital clock...done
just install...

minor glitch when regional settings has hh:mm:ss: tt selected...please choose h:mm:ss tt format

Thank you thank you thank you!
15th September 2008, 11:12 PM |#222  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 11

More
nice going with manilla guys
hy guys, great work on these themes can anyone tell me witch one is the link to the theme with green bars on the black background, the theme i got has black bars, and it's a lil to emo,,

also,, just one silly animation with the windshield wiper? come oon u guys can do more,, add more animations to the weather tab,

as soon as i photoshop some backgrounds i'll post them around here, about time i contribute with a something more than my problems with software
15th September 2008, 11:13 PM |#223  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

GODZSON;2644378]Only pops up when you have an alarm..

Thanks Godzson,but don't you guys think it would be cool if this theme had a third "seconds" arm ticking away? i know it would most probably be too hard for someone to do but i think it would be a welcomed addition.
15th September 2008, 11:31 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmindv

hy guys, great work on these themes can anyone tell me witch one is the link to the theme with green bars on the black background, the theme i got has black bars, and it's a lil to emo,,

also,, just one silly animation with the windshield wiper? come oon u guys can do more,, add more animations to the weather tab,

as soon as i photoshop some backgrounds i'll post them around here, about time i contribute with a something more than my problems with software

Yeah thats my thoughts too we need more animations i like the interface, but for the room it takes i think there should be more animations.
Good job all in all though.
16th September 2008, 12:45 AM |#225  
Flag Telford
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Could somebody please post the original, and sample of a modified xml file required to change the themes please?
Or possibly just give the name of the xml?
Thanks.
I am wanting to change to a custom diamond style clock primarily.
16th September 2008, 02:14 AM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hey does any body have a good black or yellow lambo pic i can use for my wallpaper
kudvu002
16th September 2008, 03:12 AM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy

hey does any body have a good black or yellow lambo pic i can use for my wallpaper

im sure google images does/then you could dl ifranview and resize to 240x268 and rename to hh_fw_background, turn off your touchflo in settings and throw it in your windows file, turn it back on and call it a day!
16th September 2008, 03:15 AM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Here comes new Diamond skin based on mbarvian skin and pcarvalho digital clock.
Some blue buttons have been changed into black and file size reduced to 847 kB by omitting all obsolete files.
In light version I also disabled some tabs (people, email, location/google maps).

Sascha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TouchFlo 2D Diamond.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	113181  
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchFLO 2D Diamond Skin light.cab - [Click for QR Code] (846.1 KB, 126 views)
File Type: cab TouchFLO 2D Diamond Skin full.cab - [Click for QR Code] (846.1 KB, 473 views)
16th September 2008, 03:15 AM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 409

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stabloid

Could somebody please post the original, and sample of a modified xml file required to change the themes please?
Or possibly just give the name of the xml?
Thanks.
I am wanting to change to a custom diamond style clock primarily.

HTCHomeSettings.xml is the name of the file.
16th September 2008, 03:25 AM |#230  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by machmandp

Originally Posted by sphinxy
Just wondering how i can get it military time style?

With a leading zero even on single digit times?

Im currently using pcarvalho's TF2D digital clock version...cant find anything to change in the htchomesettings.xml to make it display it?

It's pretty easy to do

Just change the time style in the time tab of the regional settings to
HH:mm:ss (note the Capital HH)

This works for me

The only problem with doing it that way is that the "PM" is overlapped by the leading zero. I would also like to have the leading zero but not if it overlaps the "PM". The leading zero makes it look more symmetric.
16th September 2008, 03:29 AM |#231  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmasterpiece

The only problem with doing it that way is that the "PM" is overlapped by the leading zero. I would also like to have the leading zero but not if it overlaps the "PM". The leading zero makes it look more symmetric.

that is the glitch that i said it had, select

HH:mm:ss

and not

hh:mm:ss tt
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread