[Firmware] Unbrick & restore Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

Search This thread

Tomsgt

[Firmware] Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

How to restore your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7in wifi tablet with odin and the stock firmware. Unbrick your device

Directions [NOTE] make sure your battery is fully charged before starting this process.
Download files listed to your computer
UPDATED LINK WITH ALL Firmware in one easy spot HERE
1. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware or MK1 Firmware to fix screen flicker
2. ODIN 3.07.ZIP
3. Samsung drivers
extract the drivers and install.
extract odin 3.07 program to desktop
extract firmware to desktop
Enter download mode / odin mode on the tablet from a powered off state.
Press and hold power, home, and volume down. you will see a warning screen then press volume up to continue
Now the device is in download mode. plug in usb cable to computer and device and let the drivers install give it 3 minutes
run odin 3.07 and wait to see the com port connect.
Click on pda button in odin and find the firmware file you extracted to your desktop and select it
press start and wait for device to finish the flash and reboot.
Thats it you just restored the firmware on your device.

Link to samsung mobile firmware
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware

How to video linked here VIDEO

Last edited:

meber

Jun 24, 2011
Ouya
Question, does this remove cwm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skt911

Oct 30, 2013
hi

is the firmwere contains or supports the arabic language ?

if not how do i find a firmwere that supports arabic language

tab 3 ( sm-t210r )

thak you

biggyhead

Mar 14, 2012
i did this but my galaxy tab is like all colored flicked like green blue red etc...keeps flickering...i just bought this so i know its not a hardware problem, because it was fine til i rooted....now its all like shaky and flickery

XPGdeadone

Dec 2, 2013
Thank you

I am glad I found this I just got mine a week ago and was in a hurry to root it so I could play around and in doing so I spaced off making a backup. So again thanks your a lifesaver. Can do the updates then back it up before I root it again. You happen to know of any good roms for this tablet?

tuncell

Aug 20, 2013
my tab 3 t210 doesnt let me choose any usb mode MTP or PTP. and doesnt let me uncheck Developer options -> usb debugging. When i try to do these, my tab restarts and panic mode comes. would this subject solve my problem?

pkwhat

Dec 18, 2013
i did this but my galaxy tab is like all colored flicked like green blue red etc...keeps flickering...i just bought this so i know its not a hardware problem, because it was fine til i rooted....now its all like shaky and flickery

After I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" using prerooted.tar.md5, I had the same issue. The screen kept flickering and now I want to unroot to go back to the original manufacturing setting. I just flashed this firmware and it restored to the original condition except the flickering problem still exists. Please help.

Last edited:

Horatio03

Dec 26, 2013
unbrick my galaxy tab 3 10.1 P5200

First I greatly appreciate this forum; you may actually be able to help - - - -
Apparently I may have turned my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 into a brick; my battery was below 50%, and it asked me if I wanted to update my IAP? - -somewhat of a novice in this regards, said yes, immediately asked me to connect my charger, after I did the power was not charging and continued to drop. Now it will not charge at all - - -no battery prompt, no screen, no nothing, went completely dead. My question is how can I restore power to my TAB 3? I have tried most of the suggestions from google sites; and an IT friend of mine indicated this sounds like a firmware issue and I would have to send to manufacture - - -I purchased it 1 1/2 months ago brand new; I LOVE MY GALAXY TAB 3; currently in a war zone and it would take forever to send back and get back; can someone give me some hope on restoring power so I do not have to send back . . .Thanks to all of you, be safe.

Horatio03

Dec 26, 2013
First I greatly appreciate this forum; you may actually be able to help - - - -
Apparently I may have turned my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 into a brick; my battery was below 50%, and it asked me if I wanted to update my IAP? - -somewhat of a novice in this regards, said yes, immediately asked me to connect my charger, after I did the power was not charging and continued to drop. Now it will not charge at all - - -no battery prompt, no screen, no nothing, went completely dead. My question is how can I restore power to my TAB 3? I have tried most of the suggestions from google sites; and an IT friend of mine indicated this sounds like a firmware issue and I would have to send to manufacture - - -I purchased it 1 1/2 months ago brand new; I LOVE MY GALAXY TAB 3; currently in a war zone and it would take forever to send back and get back; can someone give me some hope on restoring power so I do not have to send back . . .Thanks to all of you, be safe.

ok, here's the update, I have in fact been told it IS as a result of the firmware . . . . is there a 3rd party or download available that can be used to fix the firmware issue . ..if known please, please, please, give the link - - -thank you for your attention

rlcbm

Dec 28, 2013
screen flickers

when i restore my screen flickers and shakes and changes colors randomly

samsong313

Dec 28, 2013
Bad firmware image

The same thing was happening to me so i went to sammobile to find a good copy of the firmware and sure enough that was it. Took me 12 friggin hours and i think i cried a little, but now no more flickering.:)

Sorry im new so i cant submit the link but its the first result in the list when you search for firmware on sammobile.

Tomsgt

The same thing was happening to me so i went to sammobile to find a good copy of the firmware and sure enough that was it. Took me 12 friggin hours and i think i cried a little, but now no more flickering.:)

Sorry im new so i cant submit the link but its the first result in the list when you search for firmware on sammobile.

Thread updated. when I made this thread the device it was on a different firmware and it must not work anymore so links in OP are updated get the firmware from samsung mobile

Reactions: samsong313

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Firmware] Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

How to restore your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7in wifi tablet with odin and the stock firmware. Unbrick your device

Directions [NOTE] make sure your battery is fully charged before starting this process.
    Download files listed to your computer
    UPDATED LINK WITH ALL Firmware in one easy spot HERE
    1. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware or MK1 Firmware to fix screen flicker
    2. ODIN 3.07.ZIP
    3. Samsung drivers
    extract the drivers and install.
    extract odin 3.07 program to desktop
    extract firmware to desktop
    Enter download mode / odin mode on the tablet from a powered off state.
    Press and hold power, home, and volume down. you will see a warning screen then press volume up to continue
    Now the device is in download mode. plug in usb cable to computer and device and let the drivers install give it 3 minutes
    run odin 3.07 and wait to see the com port connect.
    Click on pda button in odin and find the firmware file you extracted to your desktop and select it
    press start and wait for device to finish the flash and reboot.
    Thats it you just restored the firmware on your device.

Link to samsung mobile firmware
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware

How to video linked here VIDEO
    Hey guys. Downloading the firmware now and when's it's done I'll put it on my Dropbox account for you guys to download from there.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

OP has been update with the new firmware to fix the flickering screens :)
    Either firmware can be found here
    http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Galaxy Tab 3 7in&folder=Firmware
    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.
    It's the "program will install the drivers for your device" part that I can't get past. How? Thank you for attempting to help me!
    It's okay. files that will leave here, is all I can give you, download the executable file and install it on your computer, "NOTE" is not necessary to connect the device to your computer, the program will install the drivers for the device, after finish installing drivers, download and run odin, now put your tablet into download mode then press the start button, vol -, and power, when the warning message appears, press vol +, now connect the device to your computer, odin should detect your device, the rest I guess you already know to do, right ?.
    Make sure you get the new firmware

Here is the link to the new firmware that will fix the screen flicker problems
    MK1 Firmware

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Question, does this remove cwm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It should restore the entire device even stock recovery