By dirt, Senior Member on 3rd August 2013, 08:06 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
31st August 2014, 05:21 PM |#8371  
OP Senior Member
SC
Thanks Meter: 942

Donate to Me
More
which kernel are you using? as has already been said, Wi-Fi is a kernel related issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dirt Ad-Free

31st August 2014, 05:42 PM |#8372  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf007

yse ! when i push wifi button the wifi not turning on
i see this forum http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...e-wi-fi-8.html and solution this topic not worked and problem remains
i tested 3 custom rom but the wifi not turning on !!
somtimes when i pull out the battery for 5 minutes then back the battery into the phone wifi worked but after restart again wifi is not worked !

pls help

That thread is for the S4 active not your i337 if you're trying to use solutions for the Active I'm not surprised you're having the problems you are.
My advice to you before you hard brick and ruin your phone is to do less flashing and a tremendous amount of reading.
The questions you are continually asking are indicative of someone that isn't using the search function or doing enough reading. Myself and OP have literally handed you the proper information.
Please before you ruin your phone spend quite a bit of time and read much more.
This advice isn't meant to embarrass you or flame you it's to genuinely help you help yourself.

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s8freak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s8freak Ad-Free
31st August 2014, 05:47 PM |#8373  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt

which kernel are you using? as has already been said, Wi-Fi is a kernel related issue.

very very tanx dear
my problem with your help solved !!i use talexop_Kernel_i9505_NG8_v3.3 kernel and wifi working !! again tanx
but i download the adam kernel ! i downloaded from mega but i think that corrupted
The Following User Says Thank You to gandolf007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gandolf007 Ad-Free
1st September 2014, 02:43 PM |#8374  
Flag White City, Utah
Thanks Meter: 4,755

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf007

very very tanx dear
my problem with your help solved !!i use talexop_Kernel_i9505_NG8_v3.3 kernel and wifi working !! again tanx
but i download the adam kernel ! i downloaded from mega but i think that corrupted

I've had really good luck with AEL kernel with this ROM as well. Here's a link

http://echoerom.com/s4-gt-i9505-kernels/
The Following User Says Thank You to PapaMag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PapaMag Ad-Free
15th October 2014, 06:17 PM |#8375  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Does anyone know how to access the context menu? the menu softkey on this rom is replaced with the task killer (like the Galaxy S5 ), but even on the S5, the context menu can be accessed by holding the menu softkey, this is not the case on this rom, any ideas?
5th November 2014, 05:41 PM |#8376  
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 20,559

Donate to Me
More
Where is @dirt? Is everything ok?
10th November 2014, 07:40 PM |#8377  
OP Senior Member
SC
Thanks Meter: 942

Donate to Me
More
@AxAtAx check your pm box.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dirt Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
att, galaxy s4, i9505, tmo, vision
Previous Thread Next Thread