FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
29th December 2013, 05:52 AM |#1421  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Why does everyone need v8 to work so badly? The ugly new interface or is it that it's just new and you think it's better? New youtube is no better than old youtube. You get the same thing, you get to watch videos. I have v6vog youtube installed and the newest youtube and I use the v6 og youtube everyvtime. Thank you OG for this great app

+1

I don't know why people are so obsessed with skins and themes on their phones either. It's like people think their phone's a F*ing cat walk model in a fashion show.

That's not even to mention how dumbed down the new youtube is.

What a joke.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klau1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klau1 Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 10:02 AM |#1423  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
ogyoutube is working in kitkat moto g
Hi there.
I just emailed the OG:
Me: Hi. Please ogyoutube isbnot working. Moto g rooted KitKat. Thank you
Og: Try to sign out of your account
Me: Thank you it worked. Your app is the best
Me: Where can I donate?
Og: http://ogmods.net/home/donate Thanks in advance

The app works in kitkat if you sign out and it downloads as usual. I am talking about the latest version of ogyoutube.
Thanks
29th December 2013, 11:52 AM |#1424  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
All the people who don't need signing in, themes etc. : Couldn't you understand that there is someone who needs backround and off-screen playing, watching video when searching another? Please just don't blame another. Lot of people uses new YT, and want to have all in one. I use old OGYT and YT the same time. I could uninstall orginal YT if OG would be fully working.
Anyway it is really great app and I want to say thanks to Osama.
29th December 2013, 01:56 PM |#1425  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais40

To all you guys here who just keep spamming here with ETA and "401 error" posts; you people have not hired the developer. He is not here to work for you 24 hours a day. He has his own life and his official work also. When you people already have v7 of this app fully working, then why are you nagging about "401 error" on v8. If you people want all the things working, then ask Google to give you a fully working version with Download Option; after all Google makes money with all these apps and they own none of the videos on YouTube. But what does the developer here get for his hard work; nothing but these nagging and whining posts. So stop this non-sense at least if you people can't help in the development of this app. Such posts help in nothing but further demoralization of the developer.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Truer words have never been spoken. A lot of people are taking things for granted. If you do want to report error, please make sure you include as much details as possible.

Sent From Mars
29th December 2013, 03:32 PM |#1426  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix948d

All the people who don't need signing in, themes etc. : Couldn't you understand that there is someone who needs backround and off-screen playing, watching video when searching another? Please just don't blame another. Lot of people uses new YT, and want to have all in one. I use old OGYT and YT the same time. I could uninstall orginal YT if OG would be fully working.
Anyway it is really great app and I want to say thanks to Osama.

Last time I checked, good ol' OG youtube works with background play just fine.

Watching video when searching another, at least this is a borderline functional excuse, personally a very rare use case, since when you're watching a video, how often are you so bored of it that you are already trying to find other ones before it's even finished?

But you could do that with the Viral Youtube App anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to klau1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klau1 Ad-Free
30th December 2013, 07:22 AM |#1427  
Flag You are looking at it
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Im using v1 ( which can be used without root) but always get error 401. Any solution

sent from a phone running on SLIM ROM
30th December 2013, 08:32 AM |#1428  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Works great, good job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
30th December 2013, 09:10 AM |#1429  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atishey23

Im using v1 ( which can be used without root) but always get error 401. Any solution

sent from a phone running on SLIM ROM

Logout from the app and it will work.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th December 2013, 06:03 PM |#1430  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Latest version of Ogyoutube only work when im not signed
Getting error 401 when I sign in on my N9000
Also the app is missing from multiwindow
30th December 2013, 06:52 PM |#1431  
Thanks Meter: 1,242

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodomen2

Latest version of Ogyoutube only work when im not signed
Getting error 401 when I sign in on my N9000
Also the app is missing from multiwindow

If you read any recent posts including the first one you would know that already!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)