FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
22nd January 2014, 10:36 AM |#1511  
Thanks Meter: 1,341

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalbuz

which version 7 are you using? cause it's exactly what i want to do but i found several betas of v7 and all of them gave me some issue
thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I'm sorry my bad I just checked and I'm using VERSION 6 NON ROOT so I've been able to install it as a normal app having already installed stock youtube... Search in this thread with the keywords above :thumbup:

~ Sent from a Galaxy far far away ® [HHead]
22nd January 2014, 10:38 AM |#1512  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardas

I'm sorry my bad I just checked and I'm using VERSION 6 NON ROOT so I've been able to install it as a normal app having already installed stock youtube... Search in this thread with the keywords above :thumbup:

even version 6 should be fine for me if allows screen off playback and download... I'll try to find it thanks

22nd January 2014, 10:45 AM |#1513  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalbuz

even version 6 should be fine for me if allows screen off playback and download... I'll try to find it thanks

Yeah works like a charm! Both the things :thumbup:

22nd January 2014, 11:06 AM |#1514  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Yeah works like a charm! Both the things :thumbup:

i can find just the v6 that replaces original youtube, can you please upload your apk or give me the right link?

EDIT: found both versions here forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41160659&postcount=183
The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalbuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chemicalbuz Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 01:13 PM |#1515  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
@OsamaGhareeb You should add a feature so that you can share links from the normal Youtube app to OGYoutube.
22nd January 2014, 06:23 PM |#1516  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diando

@OsamaGhareeb You should add a feature so that you can share links from the normal Youtube app to OGYoutube.

I do this :

Stock YouTube / share / keep

Keep opens up automatically

Press the link / choose OG youtube

Done... It's easy enough for me.. Hopefully this will be helpful

Try it.. It's fast indeed :thumbup:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xardas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xardas Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 12:55 PM |#1517  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
hello team, i really appreciate your hard work and I do really love OGYouTube from my heart, using it for time except for the last few months as i have been busy not using youtube at all, anyhow i had a real issue with the app, actually at the beginning i noticed that I'm using an old version, so i got the latest one from here, well i was trying to download a concert for Linkin park in London on my phone, and here the issue comes, i cant even watch the video before downloading, it gives me an error and i can browse nothing, i had my official version of youtube uninstalled to install this application, but now reinstalled youtube and uninstalled this app as i cant even browse any video on youtube at all, i wish this issue to be solved soon or if there is a solution then please inform me with it ASAP please
28th January 2014, 02:37 PM |#1518  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed bahaa

hello team, i really appreciate your hard work and I do really love OGYouTube from my heart, using it for time except for the last few months as i have been busy not using youtube at all, anyhow i had a real issue with the app, actually at the beginning i noticed that I'm using an old version, so i got the latest one from here, well i was trying to download a concert for Linkin park in London on my phone, and here the issue comes, i cant even watch the video before downloading, it gives me an error and i can browse nothing, i had my official version of youtube uninstalled to install this application, but now reinstalled youtube and uninstalled this app as i cant even browse any video on youtube at all, i wish this issue to be solved soon or if there is a solution then please inform me with it ASAP please

Are you logged in?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 08:47 PM |#1519  
Flag Nador
Thanks Meter: 501

More
I have an issue with the latest version, every time when i change the quality of the played video it play the latest one played not the acctual video and when i change the default quality in ogsetting to the 720p it keeps showing the loading icon without playing

I Hope there is a solution for this.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 11:06 PM |#1520  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you very much for this great app, since I met her I keep using it, greetings from Spain.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:

First it's not fair neither correct to talk about another similar app in this thread..

Second this app has the download format choice.. A lot of choices actually

Third I use :

Stock YouTube with latest UI to see videos

Og youtube version 7 to download with login working so I just go to history or favorites and I got the video I wanted as simple as that

Fourth try as I do and stop complaining cause this is an awesome app so thanks again to the dev

You're absolutely right!, Is a striking good app, I love it!.
29th January 2014, 03:47 AM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Isn't the OG version of YouTube 4.5.17 up for grabs somewhere? I liked that better.

Also, with the new version both root and unroot version i get connection failed in the app. Can't use it at all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)