FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
18th April 2014, 05:35 PM |#1621  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 2,320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Anyone planning to update to 5.5.27? I always get errors on 5.2.27...
I can't even login... And yes tried both root and non root versions..
Using 4.4.2 android

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 através de Tapatalk

You can't even login but you maybe should read the op first and planning that guy lives on a place where is war so you can still wait for an time before it gets updated. Before you comment about a problem share a log and read the op.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wulsic Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 06:55 PM |#1622  
Thanks Meter: 607

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

You can't even login but you maybe should read the op first and planning that guy lives on a place where is war so you can still wait for an time before it gets updated. Before you comment about a problem share a log and read the op.

Missed it. Thanks

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 através de Tapatalk
20th April 2014, 09:34 AM |#1623  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 23

More
When trying to install i get a message "app not installed". Im rooted and have disabled the original youtube app. I also checked the install from unknown sources in security settings . Can someone tell me where im going wrong .
20th April 2014, 09:39 AM |#1624  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsteel3000

When trying to install i get a message "app not installed". Im rooted and have disabled the original youtube app. I also checked the install from unknown sources in security settings . Can someone tell me where im going wrong .

You have to remove original YT app from system/app or download the OGY version for non rooted users

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk
20th April 2014, 10:22 AM |#1625  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroleon99

You have to remove original YT app from system/app or download the OGY version for non rooted users

OK i got the app installed but now it wonr connect to the network (( ' there was a problem with the network [401] ' is the error message im getting

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

OK got the app working but unfortunately even though i ticked the OGoptions to play youtube in the back ground or while screen is off this feature is NOT working and that is the whole reason i wanted this hacked version of youtube ((
20th April 2014, 10:37 AM |#1626  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsteel3000

OK i got the app installed but now it wonr connect to the network (( ' there was a problem with the network [401] ' is the error message im getting

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

OK got the app working but unfortunately even though i ticked the OGoptions to play youtube in the back ground or while screen is off this feature is NOT working and that is the whole reason i wanted this hacked version of youtube ((

The option is only for screen off it doesn't work on background
If you want that function install playtube or viral popup

21st April 2014, 02:52 PM |#1627  
Flag Detroit, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Is the source code released for this mod?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 04:27 AM |#1628  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
I'm seriously questioning Google seriousness in the tablet market, as the owner of a 2013 N7, N10 and an iPad 3 (technically my sisters), I'm extremely displeased when I can play 1080p video on the iPad using the normal YouTube app, I can switch apps and when I come back it doesn't have to rebuffer from scratch, it's ridiculous and its a trend with google's own apps.

I swear sometimes if only RT had more apps or iOS could actually be useful...

Screw you Google.
25th April 2014, 03:55 PM |#1629  
Flag Salem, MO
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelator

I'm seriously questioning Google seriousness in the tablet market, as the owner of a 2013 N7, N10 and an iPad 3 (technically my sisters), I'm extremely displeased when I can play 1080p video on the iPad using the normal YouTube app, I can switch apps and when I come back it doesn't have to rebuffer from scratch, it's ridiculous and its a trend with google's own apps.

I swear sometimes if only RT had more apps or iOS could actually be useful...

Screw you Google.

Agreed I really hate rebuffer.
25th April 2014, 10:16 PM |#1630  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how to dl 480p video, there is no option, plz help as my device support upto 480p
27th April 2014, 09:39 AM |#1631  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 2,320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arghya18

how to dl 480p video, there is no option, plz help as my device support upto 480p

Just download dentex youtube downloader( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=)
And share it with dentex and you can download it. If you want to convert it immediatly to mp3 then you need to go to settings and check some box ffmpeg and get secondary streams.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)