[ROM][2.3.7]LeWa OS RC5 [Port][04-03-12]

Search This thread

spec0071

Dec 20, 2010
Edinburgh
Yeah, I was thinking about another launcher. But the stock one can import themes from SDCard, so maybe someone could upload and tell me where to put them?
I remember that feature working with version RC1, same as power saver and swapper?

BTW, contacts icons are not appearing in messages app, only on single view while writing a message.

Yeah, I was thinking about another launcher. But the stock one can import themes from SDCard, so maybe someone could upload and tell me where to put them?
I remember that feature working with version RC1, same as power saver and swapper?

BTW, contacts icons are not appearing in messages app, only on single view while writing a message.

you can put icons in the main directory, before you try and import the theme on the phone, disconnect phone from the internet e.g. wi-fi, phone internet otherwise you will get FC's

spec0071

Dec 20, 2010
Edinburgh
Contact icons are displeyed now...
I've got themes for the launcher as well.

I dont like that pop up with new message is always on top of MiLocker...

I like this rom but it would be great if the dev could fix FC while browsing some settings.

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
Contact icons are displeyed now...
I've got themes for the launcher as well.

I dont like that pop up with new message is always on top of MiLocker...

I like this rom but it would be great if the dev could fix FC while browsing some settings.

This is a port of this port of a chinese rom.
So it'd be difficult to address the dev(s) when you are not speaking chinese:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I am not completly gone. But I no longer got my Hero. But this topic holds the LeWa OS Ports :p Made by the community :D And a little updated post by me XD

Big thanks to ajrty33 from the CDMA side of the Hero for making a port in the first place.

CDMA Topic Look here for screens and stuff about the rom.

Again this is a Chinees rom. Those guys sure can make stuff. it has a lot of customizations and some cool features. Again look in the CDMA topic to see what is in it.

Rom download: Rommy thingy RC2 Made by me Outdated...

Goku's Deodexed version of RC2 Mediafire

New port by Tom0769 RC4

http://www.mediafire.com/?cilag788leo1jh6

Again new port 4 Mar. by Tom (not completly tested so consider Beta)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdgjypcm5v7eeit
    Changelog:

RC5: By Tom0769

#Based on latest

RC4: By Tom0769

#Based on latest

RC3:

#Never released

RC2: Download

#Based on the latest from LeWa
    #Did not use the MiuiMusic
    #included old market and removed marketupdater
    #Ultra light GAPPS included.

#I strongly advice people when they booted the first time and set up their account to reboot.

#You can try to install without a full wipe. but if you run into any problems do a full wipe!!

RC1: Download

#First release
    #Used LV Kernel 1.0 RC2 245/652 speeds
    #stole a lot of stuff from the Ligux port like scripts and stuff
    #removed a few useless apps FOTAKill.apk. ect...

Tips:

To rid yourself of the Angry Birds:
    Go to the themes app, or Settings > Themes and swipe to the right to download themes.

Lockscreen Themes:
    In the ROM MiLocker is included. It's by MIUI and gives you access to the MIUI lockscreens to apply. Many of the themes in the app are not resided for MDPI.
    A poster on the CDMA side made a nice update zip with all the lockscreens that are resised. Maybe not all are. Download this. And flash like any other zip file. It will install the lockscreens on your SDCard.

I myself does not use milocker. I prefer the ring CM7 lockscreen with centered text, It is fast and just works.

Status Bar:
    The top of the notification pull down is the data monitor. You can go under settings and set your monthly limit and a reminder if so desired.
    The button on the top right corner will free memory.
    You can slide the toggles at the bottom of the pulldown left and right for more.
    Tap on the status bar and it will bring up an apps, home, and back button at the top.

Hangup/sleep button not working?:
    "Spare Parts" is added so that you can set the end button to work like normal. You need to go to: End button behavior > Go to sleep

Keyboard slow?:
    To speed up the typing go to the keyboard settings and disable, Popup on keypress

-------------

You can use the V8 Supercharger if you like.
    Just when i thought i have the time to port this sigh!!!

guess u didnt see the RC2 build so
    i'll build the RC2 build now as m downloading it,lira maintain this thread n add the build i post to the OP ok?

meanwhile listen to this song On the Precipice of defeat the ost of bleach xD
    OK, ported rc4, booted fine and key backlight is working.
    Notification about usb connected still not working, so mounting sd card as mass storage not possible.
    But adb is working (usb-debugging).
    here's logcat after usb plugged in
    Code:
    W/Vold    (   93): Ignoring unknown switch 'usb_mass_storage'
    D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider(  668): Widget is from a previous version... Let's update
    D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider(  668): No instances yet... Wait for at least one instance to exist before adding global settings
    D/Tethering(  176): InitialState.processMessage what=4
    D/Tethering(  176): sendTetherStateChangedBroadcast 0, 0, 0
    D/BluetoothNetworkService(  176): updating tether state
    D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider(  668): Widget is from a previous version... Let's update
    D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider(  668): No instances yet... Wait for at least one instance to exist before adding global settings
    W/Vold    (   93): Ignoring unknown switch 'usb_mass_storage'
    D/Tethering(  176): sendTetherStateChangedBroadcast 1, 0, 0
    D/Tethering(  176): interfaceAdded :usb0
    D/BluetoothNetworkService(  176): updating tether state
    D/BluetoothNetworkService(  176): interface usb0
    Anybody a clue how to get usb working properly?
    I'd upload the rom as soon as it could be considered to be "fully" working.

BTW, my son did see this beautiful piece of software and is anxious for trying this out:p

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Sometimes it's just so simple!
    Just replaced vold in /system/bin.:D

Uploading now....

here's the link (it's deodexed) http://www.mediafire.com/?cilag788leo1jh6
    Well, it seems not the right guy for porting stuff :p There is another new release btw

Here's the port.
    Lewa player FCs, so I used Music apk instead.
    Did only a short test.
    Had to head on (family's calling;))