[APP][4.0+] Floatifications **New Release** [24/06/2015]

Search This thread
G

GuestK00464

i have to turn of my note 2's air view to enable this app any guesses why i can't keep both?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

killian32

Apr 30, 2011
I can't get notification for missed call (sms and whatsapp are working). I've added the phone and address book app but no notification. What can I do ?

crazyfool_1

Nov 25, 2010
Do you use navigation much? Wondering if the turn-by-turn directions will speak any more...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Yeah it isn't really a fix it's still reading aloud just you can't hear it because there's no tts.. Did you try turning off enhance Web accessibility (or something along those lines) I've seen a few people say that fixed it for them

I have set this up for several apps; FB, Twitter, Gmail, Tapatalk HD, XDA Premium. The ONLY one I have gotten to kinda work is Gmail...... it showed up as a grey circle notification. I thought it was supposed to be the red/white envelope logo? So what's up with the others I listed? I'm running android 4.2.2 on SmoothRom 5.1 on NeXuS 7. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks...... I really hope I can get this working well, it looks amazing! I saw Max's video and that appeared t be an older version, but he was ale to get notifications for Twitter, FB, SMS. Please advise.
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

i have to turn of my note 2's air view to enable this app any guesses why i can't keep both?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I can't get notification for missed call (sms and whatsapp are working). I've added the phone and address book app but no notification. What can I do ?
You can only have one accessibility per type so if you've got other accessibility services enabled disable them, enable notifications and then enable the others.. also start stop the service once you select/remove apps in the list..

It's all in the OP so if you've done those things let me know when you post a bug what you've tried first please :)
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

totoantonio

Dec 23, 2012
This is perfect.....Thank You for releasing it for Free.

ToTo Antonio
via GT-N7100
I Did Everything Using A Smartphone

AllSeeyinEye

Dec 16, 2011
Works as advertised, great and thanks!

Imo top priority should be with lockscreen support (and the option not to react on touching it on lockscreen, just like notifier pro, to prevent accidental unlocks).

mcwong644

Jun 21, 2011
NExus 4 Whatsapp not working

Not working for Whatsapp ?
Also the phone became sluggish and laggy immediately after install. Uninstalled as worried it will keep wakelocks on and drain battery.
A good try, will re-install later when the bugs are ironed out.

089man

Sep 25, 2012
Where can I found the replay button? Here never is showing.

I9100 Tapatalk 2, Rom1 Rootbox / Rom2 Slim, Kernel Dorimanx

earth08

Jan 4, 2011
It us working for me. Bt it disabled my keyboard swyping.
Us anyone facing same problem

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

D-m-x

Apr 28, 2011
Germany
Nice work, but Hangouts seems to need a fix. If you get more than one message it's duplicated in the bubble. I haven't noticed that on another notification yet.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

rydog66

Dec 21, 2012
Toledo, Ohio
Thanks for this! It's working great. Very happy with it. My issue before was totally my mistake. I had installed the first version instead of the newer one...... still not entirely sure how I did that but....... Thanks!!
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

brxx1

Jan 28, 2012
I think that the priority should be quick reply and locks creen .. Then it will be complete :cool:

Inviato dal mio GT-S5830 con Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First things first. This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of the app and nor will there ever be. If that is what you are after download Paranoid Android for your phone and enjoy:)

Yp0U_pFFcMsIsjA0gJflzohQ7OTiMwThNucHuXFUyBpMOtlIEmKHiEiwA472HaXFWoxcY7EFYiNGVPA=w1416-h681-rw

Thanks to FineTalent for the icon :D || Theme's can be found on the Play Store in this thread

Play Store Link
    You can request an invite to the beta here. It is a closed community but I'll accept anyone :)

Issues which can not be fixed
    - Sometimes clicking the notification text the app doesn't launch for a few seconds
    - Notifications will not disappear from your notification bar as this is not something that can be done unless you are on 4.3. However if you open the an app the floating notification for that app will automatically close.

My phone has started reading to me
    If you're on a Samsung device see here for a variety of possible fixes (This is a Samsung bug) - https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
    If you're not then ensure TalkBack is disabled, preferably uninstall/freeze it if you don't use it

I'll be posting regular progress updates to the thread but for those who want to follow elsewhere I'll also be posting progress updates to Twitter, G+ and Facebook.
    Just a quick update if anyones interested of where we're at with the upcoming alpha (no date yet so please don't ask)..

Alpha 2 bug fixes:
    - Blank notification bug (no text/obvious with Gmail) is fixed
    - Blank notification bug where you have to scroll is fixed (I'm 90% sure lol)
    - Some theme bugs
    - Various minor bugs

Added:
    I've added more control over the fading effect so you can now set the timeout of when it fades and the transparency of how transparent it gets. Also I've added theme support for coloring the action buttons so themers can now make them any color they want, solves the issue of white icons on a white background not being seen.

You'll all be happy to know we now have docking as well :D (Chatheads hiding half off the screen - Image attached) and you can control how much of the chathead is hidden off the screen from the settings. The left hand side works great, the right animation isn't as smooth but its a good start :)

Oh and there'll be a new option in the app list which is whether to show the app icon or the notification icon, so you could choose to show the Gmail icon instead of the Gmail notification icon (which in most cases is a blank contact icon)..

I forgot also I've made a lock screen hack.. but its pretty crap it basically looks identical to the attached image (which is my homescreen), it overlays over the lockscreen.. This is the only way to get it on the stock lockscreen, third party ones it shows anyways, not sure if I'll keep this in or not once we get past Alpha but atm its there :)

Probably a bunch of other stuff I've forgot too but still.. coming along nicely :D
    So thanks to a tip from a fellow developer, mDroidd, we now have proper lockscreen support :D ... This is why the Android community is awesome :)
    Alpha 4 is here!!! (I know - very quick :D)

Alpha 4 is here!!! (I know - very quick :D)

You should be able to just normally install over the top of Alpha 3, but if you experience crashing then do a clean install :)

Changelog
    - Added select all apps option
    - Added persistant option (Makes the icon persistant it *does not* mean it will show persistant status bar notifications
    - Added the option to not close the stack after pressing an action
    - Moved lockscreen controls into their own sub category
    - Lockscreen is now dismissed when tapping the text or an action, or you are prompted to unlock (if pin, pattern etc)
    - Notification updates now make FN undock and then dock (so you know something was updated)
    - Long press on app list buttons (when enabled) gives explanation of what they do
    - Fixed a bug where you could crash FN by clicking the same action/text twice very quickly
    - Fixed some UI bugs
    - Switched dark and light theme text around
    - Probably some stuff I forgot :)

I plan on this being the last Alpha (unless there's any major bugs).. The beta will be using the new Google Play beta function so I'll let people know how to get in on it once I've figured it out myself :)

EDIT: Also I got rid of the test notifications at the start
    Damn thats nice. When can public download and test?
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
    Should be Monday mate :)