[APK] Volume Wake Up for Stock

Search This thread

sunshean

May 13, 2012
HaNoi
I had build a apk to wake my phone by volume button, hope you like it if you don't have volume wake up on your rom

Download

Hope you like it, i tested it on LG Optimus G, Nexus 7(1st & 2nd generation), Note 2 and S4. It working fine. :highfive:

I don't make a flashable zip file to add it because install apk to safe for you and your device

Last edited:

UCLAKoolman

Dec 6, 2011
I had build a apk to wake my phone by volume button, hope you like it if you don't have volume wake up on your rom

Download

Hope you like it, i tested it on LG Optimus G, Nexus 7(1st & 2nd generation), Note 2 and S4. It working fine. :highfive:

I don't make a flashable zip file to add it because install apk to safe for you and your device

Could you get this working for the Nexus 5?

Edit: Nevermind, it works. However the colored notification icon really clashes with the all-white icons of Kit Kat.

Last edited:

xizzat

Jan 9, 2011
kota baru
thx. its work for my nexus 4 kitkat. it does have notification but i can disable both in app and settings.. waiting for flash mod, but this is great save me because my power button is nearly out :D:D nice job

Jan 14, 2014
Just perfect except for S3

Thanks for this awesome app. Works on lenovo, nexus 7 and innos i6c running jb. Also works fine on galaxy S3, but sometimes fails to wake from deep sleep. Appreciate if any trick can be shared to overcome the odd.

felixfig

Sep 20, 2013
Ciudad Bolívar

Download

I just try it in my LG optimus 4X and doesn't work...... I can't even install it, i'm using CyanFox 2.0 (4.4.2)

fabripav

Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for this app man. In the permissions it said it prevented the phone from sleeping, does it take up battery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download

I just try it in my LG optimus 4X and doesn't work...... I can't even install it, i'm using CyanFox 2.0 (4.4.2)

Hi, with CyanogenMod, the volume button has been modded, anh my application can't find where's the volume buttons,

I recommended use Xposes Framework with Xposed Additions Modules.
    It works well. Your application has native library and binary. I want to ask about how it works?
    Thanks you for your work.

It need root to find values of volume button, the values has 2 function (On & Off), my app change value of Off funtions to values of power button.
    It's same way of Xposed Addtion does, but i made this app long long time ago.

Sorry for my bad english
    @sunshean been using your app for a while and it worked on the first preview of android L but on the updated one no longer works...could you make it work please?

Glad to know my app work on Android L, i don't have android L emulator to test this app.
    So, if your phone has rooted, i recommended use Xposed Framework with XposedAddition Modules to wake your phone with volume button