[Dev] Cm11 Discussion for Atrix 4G

Search This thread

pedrocel85

Sep 14, 2009
Rio de Janeiro
Hey,

Im on vacation, so i decide to learn hot to build from sources.
Im stuck on some compilation problems but xda university is giving some aid.

Here some interesting github.
Schichu(Tegra 2 lead developer cm11)
https://github.com/Schischu

My intention is to open a discussion thread for we to move forward and help each other to bring more advanced stuff to these poor phone.

affiatic

Feb 8, 2012
canton
Hey,

My intention is to open a discussion thread for we to move forward and help each other to bring more advanced stuff to these poor phone.

You might be interested in the thread on system partitioning. It is in dev section near the top

Mikeyd7186

May 11, 2013
anyone have 4.4 working on atrix 4g?

Has anyone got 4.4 to boot on atrix i heard you need an updated cwm recovery so i have 6.0.4.7 recovery now so if any new info plz post. Willing to test if anyone has a build

Mikeyd7186

May 11, 2013
Ok to reword my last post so no confusion. I am not asking for a finished shiny new rom to play with i am offering my device to test the things any dev has on atrix 4g regarding cm11 i also know from reading other posts that the older cwm recovery doesnt play well with cm11 i couldnt even get itvto flash 4.3.1 so had to update to 6.0.4.7 sorry getting off subject but as someone here posted they got it to install but no boot well would the recovery have anythingvto do with that. I want to learn alot more then i know but no pc right now when i do get one i will get more into this so i can contribute my knowledge as well. Thanks in advance to any response

Reactions: andresrivas

phoenixgfx

Mar 5, 2014
Ok to reword my last post so no confusion. I am not asking for a finished shiny new rom to play with i am offering my device to test the things any dev has on atrix 4g regarding cm11 i also know from reading other posts that the older cwm recovery doesnt play well with cm11 i couldnt even get itvto flash 4.3.1 so had to update to 6.0.4.7 sorry getting off subject but as someone here posted they got it to install but no boot well would the recovery have anythingvto do with that. I want to learn alot more then i know but no pc right now when i do get one i will get more into this so i can contribute my knowledge as well. Thanks in advance to any response

I too am willing to offer my Atrix for testing. But will as soon as we have a stable 3.1.10 kernel.

Mikeyd7186

May 11, 2013
To correct myself i have cwm 6.0.4.6 not 6.0.4.7 sorry for the mistake

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

ali.bsrn

Mar 17, 2014
even if you manage to build a proper cm11 rom for atrix, there are still kernel issues to be solved. My personal advice is to work on kernel adjustments and tweaks (or whatsoever.)

Scary Guy

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a dev. However the problem as I see it is that you're working on a kernel for an older version of android. Why not just go around the problem and try to make it work with the newer version instead? I mean when it works fully it most likely won't work with KitKat right away anyway right?

cailloup

Aug 23, 2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Reported.
    This thread is older than the one in development section

Enviado desde mi Moto X usando Tapatalk 2