Is there an app or widget that can do this?

Search This thread

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
I am trying to find an app..or see if its something I can do with UCCW. Id like to have a "folder" on my home screen that can scroll through the apps I put in there. For example, if I make a folder that goes across the home screen and label it games. I can put my games in and swipe through to see them. I guess best way I can explain is something like Nova's dock how you can just have a few pages to swipe through but your still on home screen.

mkfryan

Aug 9, 2012
Fargo ND
If I'm understanding you you want a widget that you can customize with apps to scroll thru that's how I interpreted that. If you find a solution please share

Making the iPhone jealous one user at a time.

Reactions: jasvncnt1

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
If I'm understanding you you want a widget that you can customize with apps to scroll thru that's how I interpreted that. If you find a solution please share

Pretty much that's it. I think you got what I meant. I don't explain it to well. Anyone ever use stardock Fences for windows? Guess that's the closest I can think of. Just picture placing 4 or 5 icons horizontally across your home screen. Then I can label it games. Then I can scroll left or right to scroll through all my games but I'm still on the home screen. If I find one I'll let ya know. There has to be a way with UCCW I just don't know how to use it well enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aybarrap1

Mar 21, 2010
Guantanamo Bay
Moto X Style (Pure)
Moto X4
I am trying to find an app..or see if its something I can do with UCCW. Id like to have a "folder" on my home screen that can scroll through the apps I put in there. For example, if I make a folder that goes across the home screen and label it games. I can put my games in and swipe through to see them. I guess best way I can explain is something like Nova's dock how you can just have a few pages to swipe through but your still on home screen.

In the Play Store look for Folder Organizer by Fabio Collini. I was able to create a 4x1 folder for games. I can swipe up and down to scroll through. However I could not swipe left and right and the swiping is not in an endless loop. Closest thing to what you are looking for that I know of. I have the paid version and do not know if the Lite version can do the same or not.

Reactions: jasvncnt1

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
In the Play Store look for Folder Organizer by Fabio Collini. I was able to create a 4x1 folder for games. I can swipe up and down to scroll through. However I could not swipe left and right and the swiping is not in an endless loop. Closest thing to what you are looking for that I know of. I have the paid version and do not know if the Lite version can do the same or not.

Thank you for the reply and help. I will check it out!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
OmniSwitch only appears in Omni ROMs. Hence the name OmniSwitch in the title. If you want to get that, you could always look at the unofficial OmniROM thread in this subforum here. If you don't want to lose your current ROM that you're using, OmniSnitch is the alternative that you're looking for.

I use omniswitch on most of the ROMs I run. If they don't have it I just flash the apk. Always works for me.

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
Not 100% sure, but zooper widget pro might be able to do this. I haven't messed with it for a long time, so I can't give a definitive answer, just a suggestion...

Thanks. I figured if there was a way that would do it. I'm messing with zooper to see if I can figure it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks. I have nova and prime. Not really what im looking for. Guess its hard to explain.

You're going to need to elaborate on it. I tried to understand your question, but I myself am having some difficulty understanding you.

Not 100% sure, but zooper widget pro might be able to do this. I haven't messed with it for a long time, so I can't give a definitive answer, just a suggestion...