01/03/10[ROM][WWE][Park's ROM][Sense 2.1/2.5][21056/23541/21893]™

Search This thread

Abandoned-Trolley

Nov 10, 2008
Essex
Manilla Clock Flip Bug

Seems this has the 1hr 1 minute bug, I'm sure there is a cab for this, although can't seem to find it. Anyone got a link please?

jigners

Apr 27, 2009
Swansea
just flashed the ROM now,

LOVE THE NEW Font !!!:):)

working great so far:
1. wifi connection with my home pc, syncing now with myphone
using wifi, finished!!! :eek: before i could even finish typing this line:)
2. just installed the "signed" rilphone (still on Radio 1.14) SR . . .
3. task manager at the top right hand corner appearing instantaneously:eek::D
almost at the very same time with Manila;) ;) . . . disabling wifi . . . my location . . .
4. Baaamm!!! :eek: Aberavon !!! raining, opening window . . . it is raining!!! :p
Wow!:p Ram 39% . . . almost barely palpable lag noted when slider through the tabs,
even with animation in the home tab. but really . . . I hate that dirty rain animation,
so choosing another "not" default wallpaper WHAT! no included wallpapers!! never mind i got plenty nice ones in my sd card

5. WOW!! :eek: my DCIM folder opened almost instantaneously again!! :)(if Kwbr Topix 3.0.2 is fast - this is its twin TURBO CHARGED!):p

breakfast is served! quick before that porridge gets cold, my wife hollers!
more Good things to report later:p

edwinlinkt

Mar 28, 2007
BSB
Love the font!!

Thanks for the ROM :D

Agree with Jigners :D Love the font!!!
May I know the name of the font please :D
Thanks.

Abandoned-Trolley

Nov 10, 2008
Essex
Here's the cab to stop the clock animation. :)

Thank you :)

Couple of bugs found

Unable to update facebook status from the My Contact card page. It has been set up in all people so it's certainly linked up and matched to contacts. But when looking in the My Contact Card it shows the following....
attachment.php

Clicking on the Login to my facebook just returns you to the main contact list again.

Also the SMS Messaging withing manilla is putting recently received messages to the top of the list on a contact. Topix 3.0.2 had same issue but the latest one didn't not sure what kwbr changed to fix it.

Other than that, an amazing ROM :) Great work.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:

ParkBom

Jan 4, 2010
CrossRoad
Thank you :)

Couple of bugs found

Unable to update facebook status from the My Contact card page. It has been set up in all people so it's certainly linked up and matched to contacts. But when looking in the My Contact Card it shows the following....

Clicking on the Login to my facebook just returns you to the main contact list again.

Also the SMS Messaging withing manilla is putting recently received messages to the top of the list on a contact. Topix 3.0.2 had same issue but the latest one didn't not sure what kwbr changed to fix it.

Other than that, an amazing ROM :) Great work.

-i didnt understand ur report troll, for the facebook login for now u can go to settings-connections-account manager to login to facebook (will fix on next release)

-this second report totally i didnt understand :(

ParkBom

Jan 4, 2010
CrossRoad
Park Basic 1.2

Park Basic 1.2 is on test.

-Newer Notification Enhancement
-Contact Picker
-PushInternet Enabled
-SocialNetworksEngine
-Facebook Engine
-More Basic Manila Icons
-Menu Enhancement

Will Arrive maybe on 01/02/10

Last edited:

icsulescu

Sep 4, 2007
Bucharest
Park Basic 1.2 is on test.

-Newer Notification Enhancement
-Contact Picker
-PushInternet Enabled
-SocialNetworksEngine
-Facebook Engine
-More Basic Manila Icons
-Menu Enhancement

Will Arrive maybe on 01/02/10

One more request,.. It seams that is impossible to remap the long press end key to something different, like s2u, maybe you or somebody that is reading can provide a solution.

Thank you for your time and effort,
Regards,
Me

ParkBom

Jan 4, 2010
CrossRoad
@stegg: i dont speak italian but after solving bugs i will try one :)

@icsulescu: ok will try on next release before releasing it maybe some mortscript experimenting :)

and for the mirrors i dont have any choice but only rapidshare :( sorry..

stegg

Aug 29, 2008
Milan
@stegg: i dont speak italian but after solving bugs i will try one :)

whoops! sorry! :D I thought you were italian, as the homescreen says "I Wind" for the operator name - which is an italian operator

anyway, I tried to cook and modify the 6.1+2.1 italian rom of this italian kitchen, but wasn't able to get a working rom... and I tought you instead succeed into using that kitchen! that's why I asked you :D

cheers

ParkBom

Jan 4, 2010
CrossRoad
whoops! sorry! :D I thought you were italian, as the homescreen says "I Wind" for the operator name - which is an italian operator

anyway, I tried to cook and modify the 6.1+2.1 italian rom of this italian kitchen, but wasn't able to get a working rom... and I tought you instead succeed into using that kitchen! that's why I asked you :D

cheers

sorry but im using an old style kitchen based on bepe's tools.. i saw ur kitchen is using ervius..

Mattster_spv

May 14, 2008
Fix for "NoCurtains" cab not removing top curtain:

For me, the NoCurtains Cab does not for some reason entirely remove the top curtain. If like me you want to remove it, I have discovered that installing the following cab after NoCurtains does get rid of it:

mouki_9 Manila Top Curtain.cab

Hope this is of use to some.

Mattster.

p.s Is it my imagination or is the grey shadow box that surrounds the clock and weather less transparent than that on Topix 3.0.2?
Does anybody know of a way to make it more transparent or just remove it entirely?

Last edited:

Dizzle

Apr 13, 2006
-this second report totally i didnt understand :(

What he is saying is in the Manila interface, the SMS messages appear out of order in the manila sms thread. Normally after a soft reset, new messages go to the top of the thread instead of the bottom as they should do.

This is a known issue when using WM6.1 and sense 2.1. Kwbr was not able to fix this, he started cooking wm6.5 roms which don't have this issue.

If you see here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=521941

Yozgatg cooks sense 2.1 using wm6.1 for the Diamond. He hasn't manage to fix this issue either. His work around is that he's disabled the manila threaded sms interface.

imUncleBill

May 20, 2009
Dongguan
Bugs with Park_Basic_1.1

Thanks, man, nice wouk indeed.

Found bugs with Park_Basic_1.1, I think, as seen below.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 70