FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What's The Most Stabled Rom For Sidekick 4g Help!

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Uniquee210, Member on 21st September 2011, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I Wannna Know what's the most stabled rom. For sidekick 4g,cause I am tired of the stock and everything I want something smoooth fast and stable and not bugggy please help me I willl so apppreciate it

Sent from my Sidekick 4g using xda premium

21st September 2011, 06:47 PM |#2  
Retired Recognized Developer
MN
Thanks Meter: 333

Donate to Me
More
You should really search before you post...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=17731307
22nd September 2011, 03:09 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
So gingerclone v2 is most stabled?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using xda premium
27th September 2011, 02:27 AM |#4  
Flag minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquee210

So gingerclone v2 is most stabled?

It's "stable" not "stabled" and please search before you make threads about things that have already been answered
16th October 2011, 09:55 AM |#5  
Flag Terre Haute, IN
Thanks Meter: 871

Donate to Me
More
Do you guys just like telling people to search instead of just helping? If you stop and think about it these posts aren't what drives people away, it's the people that give answers like that all the time instead of just helping someone.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dw9906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dw9906 Ad-Free
16th October 2011, 07:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw9906

Do you guys just like telling people to search instead of just helping? If you stop and think about it these posts aren't what drives people away, it's the people that give answers like that all the time instead of just helping someone.

Agreed!!!!
16th October 2011, 10:41 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjavedg

Agreed!!!!

But understand this this xda developers page and website is for people for questions and answers okay! It's not all about helping others its about both even and equally it just some people are lazy to just research things to find answers that's all

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
17th October 2011, 03:32 AM |#8  
Flag minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am more than willing to help people, but it is a waste of time if the question has already been answered. We shouldn't have to repeat ourselves every time someone new comes on because they don't wanna search for the answers that have already been given. This is a forum, not a social network and we try to keep the threads clean from this needless clutter that makes it more difficult for people to find things because everybody wants to start a thread for every question they have instead of searching for the answers. Go look at some of the other threads and the stickies the moderators use, or better yet their sigs that clearly state "search before posting"
18th October 2011, 02:00 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
If it's a waste of time why even post about it telling them to search since youre just wasting more of your important time..
And you act like theres so much activity that on here that you would think people still wouldnt be able to search.
4th November 2011, 07:53 AM |#10  
Flag Kaneohe
Thanks Meter: 5

More
What I find so funny about these posts and especially about these posts in the sk4g forum...is that there are barely any roms to compare. Just do some research and like many others have said, learn to use the search button.

I'd reccomend anything developed by ayoteddy though. Glorious overdose and stainless touchwiz by undeadk9 are the best I've tried.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA App
5th March 2012, 07:24 AM |#11  

More
Quote:

That's true.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)